[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any time a girl starts working out near me at the gym I start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: WSQx9.jpg (45KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
WSQx9.jpg
45KB, 500x726px
any time a girl starts working out near me at the gym I start grunting, screaming, slamming weights and breathing loud as fuck

i imagine the combination of fear and adrenaline they experience as a result of my behavior makes their pussies dripping wet
>>
>>40648716
how old is this girl in OP?
>>
>>40648716
i like your autism
>>
>>40648725
Angie Verona she's legal
>>
>>40648725
angie verona
That's the source.
>>
File: Take Control Of Your Woman.png (368KB, 1873x1713px) Image search: [Google]
Take Control Of Your Woman.png
368KB, 1873x1713px
>>40648716
You'd be correct mate. Welcome to the front of the pack.
>>
>>40648725
Legal now, I think 14-15 in the pic
>>
>>40648756
Now she is

Probably not when this pic was taken
>>
>>40648716
>grunting, screaming, slamming weights and breathing loud as fuck
*autistic screeching*
>>
legal or not, I'd come inside
>>
is it just me though? My heart skips a beat more when I see the weight equipment than when I see the girl
>>
>>40648716
DEAL OR NO DEAL
>>
>>40648767
What kind of empty retarded women does this guy date? My gf pays for my whole life--house, food, vacations, clothes....and I don't do any of that over-control shit. His guide might be cool for girls, but women do not want to be totally dominated, not even in bed. It goes back and forth, the struggle is the animal side. Only a pet wants to be absolutey submissive, not a wild animal.

What kind of vapid echo-box girl only cares about looking pretty and playing with her friends?

All you sexist idiots need to realize, is that to find an extraordinary woman, you have to do be doing radical stuff....that's where you meet good ones--not at work, school, the gym, or a bar. Why be surprised to find ordinary people in ordinary places? Go do something.
>>
>>40649203
I have an extraordinary woman, which is why i know his post to be true. Women dont want the world feminism is creating. They want men of character to take charge. Not this limp wristed "is that okay babe?" way men act today. Women only emulate their men. It takes a damn good man to forge a damn good woman. Different strokes I guess, mate. No big deal.
>>
>>40649203
CHADDD RREEEEEEEE
>>
>>40649203
Bullshit.

All women want to be dominated in bed ALL... They dont even feel comfortable dominating you other than play..

He is 100% correct, I've done something similar just naturally with women ranging from 22 year old college slut to 45 year old millionair divocea. They all submit naturally to a strong man, they want too, they need too..

They need it.
>>
>>40648716

give that gal some mouse whiskers....

>would still have relations with
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.