[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would literally kill to be 5'8. If a genie woke me up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1484029808868.jpg (264KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484029808868.jpg
264KB, 1080x1080px
I would literally kill to be 5'8. If a genie woke me up in the middle of the night and said "Anon if you retrieve for me 10 hearts before sunrise I will make you 5'8" it would be Nightmare on Anon's street 2.0
>>
>>40646718
Why would you want to be a manlet?
>>
>>40646718
I would unironically suck dick for once just to be a lanklet. Finding pants in manlet size is a god damn nightmare
>>
>>40646718
Can we fund a realty show that forces manlets to compete in order to receive height altering surgery? This would be prime television, like battle royale but you've got a punch of stunted midgets battling it out.
>>
>>40646718
are you really tall or really small?
>>
I'm 5'6" stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>40646771
Id watch
>>
>>40646718
Let me tell you the story of my old buddy swole as fuck, former manlet.
>be somewhat good looking 5'6" manlet
>get swole as fuck, close to 5% BF
>lift, runs, cycle, yoga
>meet some chicks on the net
>get some success here and there
>get serious with one girl
>thing goes on for years
>pop the question
>eww lol no whatevs
>heartbroken manlet is heart broken
>goes back into the e-dating scene
>swole af, but never the same guy
>still slayed a decent amount of puss
>has accepted his manlet place
>moved back closer to his family to be old
the end
>>
>>40647929
>former manlet
>former
?
>>
>>40646718
i am 6'1 and bald, i would give anything to be 5'10 manlet with hair .
>>
>>40648645
but that's the joke, manlet
>>
>>40646718
>I would literally kill to be 5'8
and if you would be 5'8 youd say something like
>i would literally kill to be 6'0
>>
>>40648656
what would you give to be a 5'8 manlet with hair?
>>
>>40648656
Just tape your pubes to your head, it's really not that hard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.