[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bosusquats I thought this was a meme lift that people posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170309_133144.jpg (1MB, 5333x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_133144.jpg
1MB, 5333x3000px
>bosusquats
I thought this was a meme lift that people posted as a joke. Someone actually thought to do this.

Also, retarded people doing dumb shit in gym thread.
>>
>>40645774
I'm more pissed off with that fire door apparently taking 15 seconds to open.

And the fact she's blocking the entrance with equipment that I guarantee she'd just drop on the floor and create tripping hazards.
>>
>>40645774
is there anything more pathetic than taking pictures of other people at the gym to mock them on 4chan?
>>
>>40645774
God I hate women.
>>
>>40645774
fuck you, OP
>>
>>40645829
>pathetic
chill m8, if you can't objectively say this is dumb then you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>40645886
you really are pathetic though. if it's so dumb why don't you go up to her and help her out instead of sneaking a picture of her and uploading it here like a literal beta
>>
>>40645886
Sure hope that isn't your deadlift right there.
Really drives home the pathetic argument desu
>>
>>40645774
Nice 2.5 deadlift, you DYEL faggot

the girl is at least doing light weight, so if her goal is to train balance and core stability it's probably not a terrible exercise.
>>
>>40645899
because then she'll stop doing it and it won't be funny and we wouldnt be able to see the picture you unfunny nerd.

you know all your electronics are microphones and most are also surveillance cameras for the CIA? are you mad about that? i bet you don't give a shit.
>>
>>40645829
>>40645876
>>40645958

Whiteknight faggots.
I bet you offer up your spot in the cage before you're even done for girls like this to get their ridiculous 'big booty' exercises in.
Kill yourselves
>>
File: laughing obama.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing obama.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>40646035
>implying the picture is funny at all
>changing the topic completely and implying that it somehow means the other guy is stupid
>starting a thread with content this shitty

you still haven't answered whether that's your pitiful deadlift work weight on the floor in front of the rack.
>>
>>40645829
>is there anything more pathetic than taking pictures of other people at the gym to mock them on 4chan?
Yes, mocking people on 4chan who take pictures of other people at the gym to mock on 4chan.
>>
>>40645774
All it takes is one squat and she snaps her shit.
>>
>>40646165
>Yes, mocking people on 4chan who take pictures of other people at the gym to mock on 4chan.

Yes, mocking people on 4chan who are mocking people on 4chan who take pictures of other people at the gym to mock on 4chan.
>>
File: 1469998487080.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1469998487080.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>40645774
even funnier
>with a fixed weight ez curl bar
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.