[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a bodyweight routine I can do at home and see any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1483682773876.jpg (63KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1483682773876.jpg
63KB, 809x808px
What's a bodyweight routine I can do at home and see any results with? I'm trying to do Stronglifts but I always either wake up too late to go to the gym or lose the motivation to leave the house. I have no problem motivating myself to actually lift the weight, it's the act of getting a ride and going to the gym 15 minutes after waking up that stops me. I've given up on bodyweight stuff because I don't see what the point is of it for someone like me who's skinnyfat but maybe since I'm lifting such low weight at the gym anyways lifting my own bodyweight will be beneficial. I'm 140 and 6'1 by the way, probably between 15-17% body fat

Please help me guys, I just want to be bigger and stronger but I won't be able to have weightlifting equipment like a squat rack and barbells at my house for at least 6 months
>>
>>40643005
So, I see you're in the bargining phase of your grief over the fact YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT.
>>
>>40643022

Agreed.

>Not being motivated
>Making it

Pick one.

If you really need a bodyweight routine, then do a deck of playing cards workout. Pull ups not optional.
>>
Why can't you go to the gym later in the day or in the evening? Is there a 24 hour gym near you?
>>
>>40643005
>wake up too late to go to the gym

what did he mean by this? and why didn't he just set an alarm clock?
>>
>>40643330
There's only one gym in my area and it's 40 minutes away
>>40643341
I need to wake up at least 6 hours before I would go in order to be awake and motivated but that would mean I'd need to go to bed at 10pm
>>
>>40643586
>I'd need to go to bed at 10pm
Go to bed at 10pm then. Since you're clearly not factoring work into your calculations/excuses you're obviously NEET which means you can go to bed and wake up at any time of day. Hell, even if you did have a job, you'd probably be going to bed at 10 or 11 to wake up at 7:30 anyway.
>>
>>40643586
You can make gainz or you can make excuses, but you can't make both
>>
>>40643586
Why can't you just go to the gym in the evening?

also read the sticky.
>>
>>40643005
Get a pullup bar, some weights, and a belt to attach the weights to. Once normal pullups and chinups become too easy, add weight. Also try weighted push-ups, and do planks. Do pistol squats. I think that's the best you're going to get without going to a gym or getting barbells at home.
>>
File: steroids.png (854KB, 1019x541px) Image search: [Google]
steroids.png
854KB, 1019x541px
>how can I get results without putting in any effort to change the things that are stopping me getting results.

Fuck off you NEET manchild.
>>
>>40643713
Is that Lenny?
>>
>>40643740

its some random moron that a shit UK morning show picked to show the dangers of steroids.
>>
>>40643295
>Needing motivation
>Making it

Pick one and only one
>>
>>40643005
Just look up
Convict Conditioning
5bx
Infinite Intensity
Building the Gymnastic Body
You are your own gym
Look up the 100 pushups program and all associated programs
Go to youtube and look up calesthenics programs and "ghetto workouts".
As for aerobics and anaerobic training, running in place, jumping jacks, burpees, fast circuits, basically anything cna work,
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.