[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only been to the gym twice this week due to being sick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: denis-e1454056640427.jpg (37KB, 441x323px) Image search: [Google]
denis-e1454056640427.jpg
37KB, 441x323px
I've only been to the gym twice this week due to being sick /fit/, should I go today anyways so I don't lose my gains?
>>
No, wait it out. Just take a fuckton of meds and stay in bed. You will likely have lost a tad bit of strength and feel shitty when you go back to the gym next week, but it's better than prolonging a flu and losing even more gains.

If you absolutely need to do something, just do some pull ups or dips at home.
>>
>>40642975
Why does he look like a retard?
>>
>>40643017
All strong people look retarded
>>
I'm getting a wisdom tooth pulled tomorrow, how long before I can work out again?
>>
>>40643197
>Not benching the dentist to help them pull your tooth out.

Take advantage of your functional strength, retard.
>>
>>40643197
I had four taken out 10th of Feb under GA. Haven't been to the gym since. It'll be a few days before you can eat solids, and if you have stitches a least a week before your mouth will feel not totally fucked.
Give it at least a week and consider it a deload.
>>
you can go two or three weeks off and return to where you left off within a week.
>>
>>40643351
How do people even survive after having 4 wisdom teeth removed at the same time? Do you get intubated for 2 weeks or something? You can't chew with the other side because there is none, and you have 4 strategically placed sore holes that will send you crying if something gets in there while you close your jaw.
I had one removed as an emergency and the recovery was hell, I'm still debating if I should do the pair on the other side at the same time or split it.
>>
>>40643490
Meh, people heal different.
>>
>>40643490
had all 4 removed at once as well, first day or so was hell but they gave me percocet to ride the pain out. couldn't eat solid foods the first few days, stuck to smoothies and shakes. once the bleeding subsides and you don't need to have cotton balls stuffed in the back of your mouth its not so bad. worst part was swallowing a lot of blood on the way home while still recovering from the anesthesia, threw up all over my front porch lol. only reason i regret getting it done is the holes didn't heal over perfectly so the small craters get food stuck in them sometimes
>>
>>40643490
Just sucked it up and took it like a man.
In all seriousness i just took paracetamol and ibuprofen, first few days i didn't want to eat and kept my tongue in the middle of my mouth.
After that i just didn't eat anything solid for a fortnight. Good thing i was cutting as i lost 4 kilos in a fucking week.
>>
>>40642975
Take a break and ease up on your crippling autism
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.