[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys do drugs? How does it fit in with your healthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 28

Do any of you guys do drugs?

How does it fit in with your healthy eating/exercise?

Pic related- I do Coke 2-3 times a month and MDMA twice a year
>>
>>40640202
I enjoy fentanyl every now and then. Recently picked up some fent analogues recently too
>>
>>40640202
Do you buy it online?
>>
Oh and I also tried 2cb for the first time recently- hallucinogenics are not for me..
>>
>>40640223
My friend gets all of our mandy online, get coke from street guys
>>
>>40640202
MDMA once a month

I've tried lots of stuff (ketamine, LSD, weed) but MDMA is king
>>
File: 1434187376410.jpg (105KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1434187376410.jpg
105KB, 640x1136px
>>40640317
If you think waiting only one month between rolls and doing so for a few years will not fuck your brain up .. you're probably wrong.
>>
>>40640360
Yeah I feel generally quite anxious, tired and sometimes sad now.

But I think that's more to do with my life in general and not the MDMA. Grades are fine so idk I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.
>>
>>40640202
i do DMT regularly and it works wonders for autismo like me. never noticed any difference in exercise and apetite.
>>
Is there any cheap drug that supresses appetite?
>>
>>40640388
caffeine and chewing gum
>>
I just drink weed, man. Simple guy.
>>
>>40640202
/FBI/ general
>>
>>40640388
Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds
> take 2 or 3 seeds
> crush them
> put it in a hot cup-- "tea"
> drink
It's really cheap as well.
>>
I rolled and did coke, meth, and other stims at intervals varying in frequency from weekly to once every few months, for the past six years or so.

The only real difference I notice now is that I constantly feel like my brain is "foggy," like I have trouble remembering things sometimes just have these derp moments where I can't think of a word I was going to say or why I walked into a room.

I also often feel depressed but I can't tell if that's from the drug abuse or the circumstances of my life.
>>
>>40640392
That's literally what I have everyday. I'm scared now, nsa pls
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 233x217px
Mushrooms once a year. Mdma 1-4 times a year. Weed whenever i feel like it.
>>
>>40640402
Wonder if I can find those in Yuroop. How cheap are we talking?
>>
>>40640388
Amphetamine, ultimate cutting tool
>>
>>40640388
Modafinil. About 1$ per pill online and easy as fuck to buy.

My tolerance to it builds up pretty quick so i usually take 200mg/day 2 days in a row then have a 3 day reset
>>
>2017
>still doing drugs
Bitch please, have you guys not figured out that drugs totally suck? The negatives totally outweigh the positives in this case. If you dont have enough hobbies that make you happy you should probably find some.
>>
Mushrooms, acid, mdma once or twice a year. Smoke/eat weed pretty often though, like 4 or 5 times a week.
>>
>>40640473

I'm sorry you don't have friends to experience fulfilling psychedelic trips with
>>
>>40640221
Nursefag here, nigger how the fuck did you get fentanyl?

>>40640202
I know competative bodybuilders who party all the time, they NEVER drink but they do coke, MDMA and ket often and still manage to have a good physique
>>
>>40640473
Depends on the drug, plus circumstance and frequency
>>
>>40640519
Everything is online, mr. nursefag, but I do have a dealer. The stuff is probably mixed with random fillers though, but w/e.
>>
>doing drugs

undeducated losers with less than 40k/y
>>
I tried ecstasy for the first time a month ago and I FUCKING LOVE IT. I can't wait for 2 months to pass so I can do it again in its full pleasure. Will trying coke reset my tolerance? Aka will I have to wait again
>>
used to do drugs weekly. then everything started giving me bad trips, to the point i think it awaken my depression. now i'm always low on serotonin
>>
>>40640757
>not doing drugs

uneducated losers with less than 40k/y
>>
>>40640757
>never experienced trip that makes you question reality
>>
>>40640757
> projecting

>>40640774
no
>>
>>40640370
You may feel fine, but another side effect of doing MDMA too much/too often is you build a tolerance. It's possible to reach a point where MDMA will have minimal effect on you, essentially losing the "magic". It happened to a few friends, it's a shame.
>>
>>40640788
obviously it didn't work. if you still post here bud
>>
I've smoked a lot of weed throughout my life, but decided to cut down on it and only smoke for special occasions with my friends. Might have a hedonistic weed-week in the summer as well.

If I have a bag at home I can't keep my hands off it, and it harms my discipline. I get lazy, rationalize not going to the gym and skip meals. Social life also suffers.

Done MDMA and ecstacy a couple of times. It's great fun, and I'll happily do it again if the opportunity arises. Also tried some heavy opiates years ago. They're great, but ultimately meaningless drug.

Absolutely love psychadelics. Only tried shrooms and LSD so far, and it'll likely remain that way for another couple of years before my curiosity gets the best of me and I get my hands on DMT. I tend to trip once or twice every month, with longer breaks after really big doses.
>>
For the past 4 years or so I've been taking different drugs fairly regularly. In order of most regular to least regular it's weed, MDMA, cocaine, ecstasy, mushrooms, ketamin, opium tea.
Weed I used to smoke every day but recently I haven't been pleased with how unmotivated I become once I've had a couple of joints so I've cut down.

MDMA I take at parties mostly but have been known to take it during the day. Either before, the day after a party, or just in general for a weekend activity. I probably take it 4-6 times a month.

Coke I'm not that fond of but people always have some available. Kind of touch and go down where I am so sometimes it's great; one line and you're buzzed all night but sometimes it just gives me a pinging headache and that's not great. Probably 2-3 times a month. Usually I mix drugs anyway it's not often I take just one.

E's are pretty good but make me chew my face off if I've been drinking so no more drinking and druggin at the same time.

LSD I've only tried recently but done it 4 times in the past 2 months. Great laugh bt I went shopping once on it and that was hard, also went clubbing and it's fucking hard to pick up girls when they're stripy.

Ket is shit, makes everything a bit weird despite the cool trip.

Mushrooms. Oh damn. GOAT drug. Took them a few times, it's hard to get them in the south of England past December but these are amazing. Best drug imo

Opium tea is meh. Made my eyebrows go numb that's it.

I have quite a demanding job and I'm good at it, I'm also 6'2 and in pretty good shape, drugs have never affected my gains. As long as you're not a moron and eat your gains will come as normal.
>>
>>40640519
>Nursefag here, nigger how the fuck did you get fentanyl?
R u retarded? Most heroin has fentanyl in it these days. You can also order it super easily and for cheap on the dark net.
>>
>>40641040
>If I have a bag at home I can't keep my hands off it, and it harms my discipline. I get lazy, rationalize not going to the gym and skip meals. Social life also suffers
I'm the same way.

I haven't smoked in almost 6 months now cause I can't control my use when I do use. It's either I smoke every chance I get and have no self control, or I never smoke at all.
>>
I used to smoke weed regularly and felt like it made me lazy and burned out my brain a lil. Did coke 3 times and I don't feel that anymore so I'm done with drugs forever now
>>
I cant function normally since i stopped using amfethamine half a year ago, it was the only thing that kept me sane for so long.

But there is no chance i can make any gains in life with that poison in me
>>
fucking degenerates
>>
File: 1486096368532.jpg (439KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486096368532.jpg
439KB, 1200x792px
>>40641286
What I did was share a bag with a couple of friends and have one of them stash it who doesn't have the same problem. Then we'll just smoke together every once in a while when the chance arises. The novelty doesn't wear off, and it's more fun with friends anyways.

>>40641355
Whew
>>
I do pseudoepedrine, cheap, and basically makes me feel less autistic
>>
have wicked anxiety from abusing MDMA for many years

it's just a constant worried feeling, almost like a knot in the stomach that is never going to go away

i've stopped everything forever because i have serotonin disorder now
>>
File: IMG_2070.jpg (20KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2070.jpg
20KB, 320x180px
>>40641355
"Fucking degenerate"
>>
>>40640202
I swed and do drugs on vacations/events like a responsible person. Doesn't affect my workouts or lifestyle. If it doesn't get in the way of responsibilities or affect your health i.e. addiction you're good. Get fucked up.
>>
File: sips.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sips.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
I take sips almost daily.
>>
File: 1416254668342.jpg (70KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
1416254668342.jpg
70KB, 553x567px
>>40641414
you fucking loser
>>
>>40640782
nice
>>
>>40641396
When was it you realised something was off?
Not up for feeling like that tbqh senpai
>>
>>40641396
It goes away eventually, it did for me after a few years- I abused mdma for maybe 2 years before stopping but im fine now
>>
>>40640461
>>40640388
I lost a ton of weight on moda, just don't go nuts on it like I did I had weird itchy skin for a year
>>
File: more sips.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
more sips.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>40641428
I know but I'm hooked on sips. Serious addiction. Don't do drugs kids.
>>
List of drugs I have done

>Weed
>Shrooms
>LSD
>Xanax
>Percocet
>Codeine
>Cocaine
>DMT
>Salvia
>Various painkillers
>Ecstasy and Molly

Had a bad trip on shrooms when I was 14 and it fucked me up for a while. Really bad anxiety and I basically stayed inside my house for 2-3 months. I experimented later on and had nothing but good experiences - I was also more well rounded so that helped me stay in control. Micro-doses of LSD have been my favorite. It's like the benefits of smoking weed with no downsides. I get more alert, awake, and feel smarter in general.

I don't do any drugs now except for smoking weed 2-3 times a week. I go on binges where I smoke constantly but then I usually quit for a few weeks. I try not to keep more than 1 gram at a time to prevent abuse.
>>
File: 4gaWtq1s9y5e9o1_500.png (165KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4gaWtq1s9y5e9o1_500.png
165KB, 500x281px
>doing drugs
Enjoy ur no gains

Why don't you try meth and an hero yourself while you are at it
>>
>>40640445
In the netherlands they are pike 5 eur for 12 seeds. Personally i hate the effect, really nauseous.
>>
>>40641700
>shrooms
>14
How did you think that was a good idea?
>>
Can you guys do drugs and lift the next few days?

I always get a huge rush of anxiety and stomach pain the days after doing coke, but i also drink with it.

Would i be better of just taking MDMA with no booze.
>>
>>40640202
I smoke weed daily, especially before workouts (Helps my stamina personally.)

Once in awhile i do mushrooms or lsd (Never had an experience on mushrooms, lsd helps me out of creative slumps)

Coke is such a retro drug
>>
>>40641578
it was actually a few days after a pretty good new years eve

i didn't have any kind of work or schooling, or any other kinds of responsibilities for nearly a month

i should have been relaxed as fuck
but i wasn't
and no matter what i did, i never stopped feeling restless or anxious

>>40641637
i hope so senpai
this is pure hell
i'm seeing therapists and everything, it's not helping at all
>>
>>40642175
Thoughts on "weed is for degenerates and bad for your gains"?
>>
File: 1383886529417.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1383886529417.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>40640473
>>
After running into legal trouble while drunk and high I have decided that there is no benefit in me mixing drugs, and I wouldn't do any unless it was for some event and I was drunk
>>
File: 1488262127157.jpg (17KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
1488262127157.jpg
17KB, 670x446px
>>40640202
dropping acid every month,Its heaven
>smoked weed for 7 years ,stopped 8 or so months ago just got boring
>cocain makes me a fucking beast
>codein gets me dream visions
>mdma gets me to fuck fat chicks
>ex makes me to fuck latinas
...I love em all
>>
File: 1472658453702.jpg (119KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
1472658453702.jpg
119KB, 352x385px
>>40641227
>Doing m 4 times a month
>Not a moron

Enjoy your permanent brain damage, kid
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (96KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
96KB, 748x561px
Drugs I enjoy listed in terms of preference

>Mushrooms
>Acid
>Alcohol
>DMT
>Weed

Drugs that I tried and did not enjoy
>Coke
>Nicotine

Drugs I quit because not fun anymore
>Weed
>MDMA

Drug advice
>Do psycs with a girl and you'll fall in love, maybe bad or good
>MDMA loses its magic fast, do very sporadically and only for events with good friends
>MDMA is super damaging if you abuse it, two month increments and stay under .2
>Coke is a shit drug, people only like it because they are addicted. It'll control you
>Alcohol makes you do dumb shit, keep it under control
>Weed is awesoke, but don't use it to procastinate because you'll procadtinate 24/7
>Nicotine is for low trash faggots
>Test your drugs
>Psycs are best purchased on DARKNET
>>
>>40642548
Coke is a more social drug than MDMA, you can take it in a bar or club and not be of your tits to people but feel great.

I do it like 3-4 times a year, it is good but i can see how people get addicted.
>>
>>40640202
I vape on and off. Once every year and a half I have some kind tobacco.
>>
>>40640402
'Nobody listen to this person, you will trip like you are on LSD but with a bad body feeling/stomach ache.

fucking cookie cutters
>>
>>40640202
i really dont get how people can be so reckless when it comes to mdma. If you just do a simple google search for dosage most websites will tell you to space your trips apart by about three months time.
I've done mdma twice, and i absolutely have a blast rolling. but i did my research first. I have no dip after rolling, only a pleasant afterglow, so working out would not be a problem, but last time was a planned off day, so i wouldn't have to worry about it rolling. and the first time was at a festival. Funny thing is the day/days after the trip, i don't get cravings for junk food. just healthy vitamin rich food. It has also made me drink a lot less alcohol.
>>
I smoke weed pretty regularly. I've taken MDMA a handful of times but I stopped because I can't stand the "comedown" period after, where I feel mildly depressed and realize all the fun I had the night before was artificial.

I quite enjoy taking acid but I just dont like how it keeps you awake for 12+ hours - I like to go to sleep before 8am. I know the solution is to start tripping in the morning but so far haven't had the opportunity.

Overall, I enjoy weed the most. I like how it has a short duration, helps my appetite, and still lets me get my 8 hours of sleep. I can smoke weed after work and still keep my regular diet and sleep schedule. My only qualm with acid is it fucks my sleep schedule and I don't eat for an entire day. I don't really like uppers for the same reason + they make me feel like shit when they wear off.
>>
I do drugs regularly, but I've never done stims.
Lost 30 pounds in 3 months.
>>
File: 1488358517576.jpg (125KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
1488358517576.jpg
125KB, 609x607px
>>40643285
>>
Weed is my drug of choice. All day erryday
I do other stuff occasionally. Molly, xanax, whatever. Opiates make me feel horrible so I stay away from them. Took a vyvanse yesterday and went to the gym later. It's good for like the first 3 hours then its bullshit and you want it to end, more endurance in the gym though. I prefer addy regardless
>>
>>40640388
Ciggies
>>
>>40640202
Weed, sometimes too much of it.
>>
>>40643874
why was all the fun artificial? do you not trip with friends that either do drugs themselves, or know that you do? Why is it artificial to let your emotions fly free for a night, and let your social guard down, and just take in all the beauty in the world with some friends or partner.
>>
>>40640202
I occasionally snort a few lines of var or dbol if I'm feeling a bit peckish.
>>
>>40644203

I always do it with friends. I don't know why, I just always get the feeling that when taking MDMA all of the good feelings were artificial, engineered purely by the drug and wouldn't have taken place otherwise.

Once when I took it this wasn't the case; we went to a concert and had tons of fun, and I felt I would have been having a blast even if I was sober.

The other times, I felt great while the drug was working, but afterwards I just didn't really appreciate the experience as a whole. I think MDMA/coke/adderall and drugs of that nature just aren't for me.
>>
I don't drink or smoke BUT I will freebase heroin once in a blue moon if I have intense DOMS after a killer WOD
>>
File: 1472677719735.jpg (18KB, 169x185px) Image search: [Google]
1472677719735.jpg
18KB, 169x185px
>>40640473
>Talking about stuff you know nothing about
>>
>>40641040
>tfw took shrooms on 2 separate occasions and experienced no effect whatsoever except drowziness
>>
>>40640519
>live in Vermont
>walk to literally any corner in shithole capital
>ask sketchy looking guy for fentanyl
>profit
>>
>>40640402
Wont the hotness destroy lsa? I know for morning glory, which is practically the same albeit in less concentration, that hot water will destroy it
>>
>>40640832
Obviously dont know how psychedelics work
>>
>>40644238
maybe you´re in the wrong setting when using the drug. I love going to festivals, and live events, and to dance my ass off. so when doing is on mdma, it just enhances the experience. I know the drugs floods your system with serotonin and that's where all empathy and joy comes from, but i don't see it as a false perception of what's going on. It sounds to me like you are having bit of a moral hangover, combined with a slight dip due to serotonin depletion.
>>
>>40644285
How much did you ingest?
>>
>>40640202
Acid once every couple months
Kratom 4-6 times a week.
>>
>>40644238
also; would you suggest the experience as artificial if you were drunk?
>>
>>40640519
Three of my hs classmates are dead from fentanyl
>>
>>40640517
This is what i live for desu
>>
>>40640785
>Not realizing the best drugs are in Silicone Valley

Do i need to tell you the average household income?
>>
>>40644366
>>40644401
It's not my perception that I view as false - it's my words and actions as well as those of my friends who were rolling as well. All the "I love you"s and "I'm so glad we ____"s and all that sappy shit that comes out when you're rolling balls just feels extra fake to me the next day - partly, as you said due to a lack of serotonin, but also because I realize that a massive serotonin dump will just make you say shit that you definitely wouldn't have felt otherwise.

I guess you could say the same about being drunk in certain cases. When you just have a buzz, you're more candid about things you're TRULY feeling (i.e. confess your feelings to a longtime crush).. but for example, if you got completely wasted and fucked a stranger and told her you loved her, that would obviously be an artificial interaction.

I don't like that sentiment the next day. Even if the thought might stem partly from serotonin depletion, it's still valid.
>>
>>40644490
ok i get you. i just dont have that issue where i say stuff i dont mean. But i am also very in touch with my emotions and very open with my friends. I could never imagine going up to a stranger or someone i just met and telling them that i love them.
Or maybe i am just not rolling as hard as you are/were, even though last trip was really intense.
>>
>>40642035
I didn't, I was nervous going into it but all my older friends were doing it and I wanted to fit in. It's a horrible story.
>>
>>40644633
>I could never imagine going up to a stranger or someone i just met and telling them that i love them.

Me neither; I've never done anything of the sort. I'm just saying that the 'love' I feel - that I'm showing to others and that I perceive as being shown to me - just feels artificial when I'm on molly. Or, I should say, it feels artificial when I remember it the next day.
>>
>>40644754
ah well of course in that sense, i suppose it is artificial. I just dont see that as a bad thing in the rear-view mirror. The question is, why do you?
>>
>>40644387
11g first time, 22g second time. Pic related
>>
>>40644876
That's weird. It's unlikely you got served shit shrooms twice. Are you on any medication? I've heard of other people just not being affected by psilocybin.

Try LSD instead, perhaps.
>>
>>40644945
Well for what it's worth, they were pretty close to their expiry date on both occasions; even though I kept em sealed up until I ate them.
>>
>>40644265
https://www.drugabuse.gov/

don't need to know about it, i just need to read the opinions that actually bothered to do significant statistical research on it. Which doesn't include you, I'm guessing :)
>>
>>40640392
Is chewing gum really a drug though? Its not like it gets you fucked up.
>>
>>40645092
>trying molly once means you're a drug abuser

Once again proving my point.
>>
>>40644945
SSRI/SRNI, some opiates, any other drug that affects serotonin system might fuck with psychedelics.

Also, look up what serotonin syndrome can do to you, I almost had it once when I mixed 300mg tramadol with 200µg acid.
>>
been sober for like a good 7 months. Used to be addicted to alcohol before. I never liked any other drug possibly because I was always drunk/wanting to be drunk rather than high or tripping. I definitely have an addictive personality and so I plan to be sober for the rest of my life rather than drug overdose again.
>>
>>40640202
enjoy your heart failure at 35
>>
>tfw no longer feel the buzz from oxycodone

God damn it.

I'm not risking my sanity by increasing the dosage though so I guess I*m no longer on drugs.
>>
Weed
>>
>>40640424
This except switch shrooms and Molly. Also maybe coke every fee months but it always makes me hate myself the next day.
>>
>>40641227
if thats true, you are a retard like no other. but knowing other eternal anglos like you, its likely true. stop doing MDMA/ecstacy, and stop it now.
>>
whats up with you retards distinguished between MDMA and ecstacy? ecstacy is just the pill ideally containing pressed MDMA powder, but can maybe contain other shit as well.
Same effect you mongrels
>>
File: 1489035916570.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1489035916570.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>tfw good drugs are too expensive in my country and I don't know the right people anyway
>tfw just do amanitas each summer instead
>>
A Y A H U A S C A
A self improvement drug
Once a year or less
>>
File: 7cXElwi.jpg (617KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
7cXElwi.jpg
617KB, 786x1071px
>>40640473
>being this much of a high inhibition geek
>>
>>40646059
Nah the shit it's cut with can have different effects. I've had good and bad experiences with x but only good experiences with pure mdma
>>
>>40647033
thats why you buy an online test kit, and test your damn pills before taking them. that way you wont end up with pma pills that will fuck you up
>>
I trip every three months because it's fun as fuck

Ive done 4-aco-DMT already this year and looking forward to trying AL-LAD at the beginning of April.

Might slip a DMT night in this year as well
>>
I am addicted to masturbation to shemales and some thicc. I'm addicted to 4chan and its memes. Its hell, I wish I could quit but I can't. I just can't.
>>
Is running and coke a good mix or not?
>>
>>40647132
Do a lot of coke and run as hard as you can for the rest of your life.
>>
>>40647132
why would you even do this? even if it would make you run faster or longer, it would be some really expensive cardio sessions. and pretty dangerous aswell
>>
>>40640388
Don't know about cheap, but Adderall made me lose a lot of weight.
>>
I make indica tinctures for my girlfriend's pain (morphine/oxycodone isn't strong enough) and make side batches with decarbed sativa for myself
>>
>>40647149
I was thinking it may make the run like really really enjoyable.
>>
>>40641227
This is actually super helpful tbqh senpai
>>
>>40647119
Pornography is a drug, I suggest you completely get off the internet for a month.
>>
>>40647743
I can't, I have to work
>>
Done MDMA a handful of times. It's a great feeling but comedowns are a bitch. There's plenty of guys I know that abuse the shit out of it almost every month and they build up such a tolerance to it that they need to take 7 to feel the same effects. Guarantee they will be fucked in 20 years if that.
>>
I take adderall pretty often as a student and also do more blow more regularly than I should be doing and xanax every once in awhile. i've definitely done more drugs in the past 6 months than I have in my life ever but i'm still making nice gains and in good shape
>>
Did MDMA, cocaine, amphetamines and shrooms

Only had fun with the shrooms. Cocaine is okay but the molly and speed comedown make them not worth it

Does purple drank count? That was fun as well
>>
Daily reminder that weed will fuck up your dopamine levels with long term use, just like any other drug.
>>
>>40644404
natty selicktion
>>
Smoke weed everyday, drink occasionally like once a week, take acid when I can get it
>>
>>40640202
Yes, I do coke and heroin every now and then.

I feel like neither are as harsh on gains as alcohol
>>
>>40640202
Last year was the first time I had taken any drugs and in that year I had booze, weed, DXM, LSA, LSD, ecstasy, some pills and salvia. Out of all of them for some reason alcohol is my favourite just makes me feel so good and sociable. Weed was good at first then started giving me the most intense delusions. Salvia was next level shit even more full on than lsd but only for about 10 minutes.
>>
>>40646138
How do you do amanitas?
>>
File: kill all scum.jpg (98KB, 940x580px) Image search: [Google]
kill all scum.jpg
98KB, 940x580px
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IF YOU USE DRUGS, YOU ARE A DEGENERATE PILE OF SHIT AND A DRAIN ON SOCIETY. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>40650900
In all honesty, I wouldn't recommend anyone to bother with them if you have access to anything else, but since you asked.

>pick a bunch
>cut them into semi thick slices
>stick them in the oven at around 60-70 degrees celsius
>wait half a day until they are completely dry

Drying them in newspapers over several months is supposed to work better, apparently rendering less ibutenic acid and more muscimol at the end.

I also discard the stems.

Anyway, after they are dry enough, I take them out and crush them with a pestle. Then eat a few spoonfuls. Its kind of difficult to dose properly, because not every batch you pick ends up with the same amount of muscimol at the end. People's tolerances are also very different so just start off with small amounts, like one tablespoon or two.
You can also make tea and such.

They taste terrible in my opinion and often make me feel like I'm about to vomit after an hour or so. Some people claim weed removes that, but I can't confirm that myself. To get rid of the immediate aftertaste, I usually just drink some juice or eat an apple.

Also, I'd recommend you to never pick anything other than Amanita Muscarias, the red ones with white spots.
Amanita Pantherinas are said to be more potent, with more ibutenic acid, but seeing as that is what causes the upset stomach anyway and there will likely be more of it left in the batch after the drying process, it seems hardly worth it.
>then there are a bunch of other amanitas, some of which will outright kill you. yet look quite similar to pantherinas.

If you really are tempted to give them a shot, just do tons of research first, as with any other drug.
>>
>>40640473
>he will never do mescaline while watching gorgeous fields of mountain flowers hundreds of kilometers away from civilization
>he will never candyflip and orgasm with his beloved one
Enjoy your dull, empty life and don't forget to pretend that it is happy.
>>
I've done ecstasy once at a psytrance gig and I was just non-stop dancing for 10 hours straight. I enjoy air drumming and generally whipping and headbanging to music so I guess the ecstasy let me loose. My friend was so worried that he brought me water every 30 minutes. Looking back, it was extremely obvious that I was tripping, some people just couldn't take their eyes off me.

The comedown was interesting. I swear I hallucinated a bunch of times on my way back home, saw imaginary people in my periphery vision that weren't there, people in cars etc. I had a really gutted-out and empty feeling for the next few days most likely because I depleted a whole months worth of serotonin in a night.

Definitely a memorable experience overall and I wanna do it again but I could see people getting really fucked up if they do it regularly.
>>
I drink a lot because frat chad
also I smoke sometimes but not too often
>>
I am currently addicted to opiates. I wish I never started doing this horrible fucking drug and now I feel like a slave to my addiction.

I truly feel hopeless and think there is no escape for me.

My advice is for you guys to stay the fuck away from hard drugs. Especially heroin. Smoke a little bit of weed and drink couple of beers there and here and nothing beyond that.
>>
>>40651490
Just so you know u can get clean and after a few months its not bad at all first few months is def tough but you have a choice to stop if u want to.
>>
File: Freak_Bodybuilders_01.jpg (32KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
Freak_Bodybuilders_01.jpg
32KB, 640x493px
>>40640202
Man going to the gym makes my dopamine levels rise enough. No need for substances to keep my mood up.
No alcohol either. Wethebest2017
>finally gonna make it
>>
>>40640782
what drugs though?
>>
>>40640202
I used to do a hell of a lot of drugs. That was before I became /fit/ though. Nowadays I just drink a shit load of beer, not that it's any healthier. I sometimes do coke/amphetamine/MDMA when offered, but I'm a poorfag and don't have any direct contacts so usually once every two months or so. Also I hate drug hangovers which makes it easier to stay away from them.
>>
>>40640788
its shit and i hate it
>>
>>40651508
Thank you for believe in me anon. I tried going cold turkey in fall but the withdrawals were fucking horrid. I wouldn't wish that kind of immense physical and mental pain even upon my worst enemy.

The problem is I have been on opiates so long I have a hard time went myself without them...

But I donly imagine myself getting clean one day. This is no kind life for me. My plan is to simply ween myself off and do a quick detox before going sober. Longest I have been without opiates was 5-6 weeks. Hopefully next time it will be a bit longer.
>>
>>40651549
Hard time seen myself without them *

Fucking typo
>>
i took 4-aco-met twice and lsd once
took lsd when i was 15 and had probably the worst experience ever, really fucked me up but it got better after a month or two
>>
>>40651549
Find help. It's not even the drug which keeps you addicted, it's the lack of social support.
http://www.ted.com/talks/johann_hari_everything_you_think_you_know_about_addiction_is_wrong
>>
>>40640202
I tried a lot of them but doing drugs makes me feel like a weak bitch who can't live without hiding from reality. It goes against everything I learned to love when I started lifting. I love feeling strong, sober and in control of myself. Sure you may not have control over so many other aspects of modern life such as economy and even your romantic life, but at least I can say that my body is completely my own domain and I can be happy with myself and by myself.

I don't give people crap for doing it, its your life you do whatever the fuck you want with it but I do feel like a lot good guys waste a lot of potential with that crap. Sadly in my country drugs are the reason for a lot of violence and crime so that usually makes me even more turned off by it.
>>
I think I fried my brain a little. I spend my days in a haze and I now rely on weed to feel remotely normal.

What can I do?
>>
>>40651613

Sauna, cold baths and hiking.
>>
>>40640202
I drink heavily several times a month, abuse opiates maybe 2-3 times a month, acid every now and then, MDMA every now and then
I compete at international events (qualified olympics but injured myself shortly beforehand) in long jump so it doesn't seem to affect me much. Just don't drink around workouts and you will be fine
>>
>>40651613
Stop smoking weed, buddy. Just throw that shit away or give it to a friend. It'll probably take a month or so to get back to baseline, but you'll feel normal again, man. Guarantee.
>>
>>40642221
Different effects on different people. If it helps you use it, if not then don't. Simple.
>>
>>40640202
i do md every weekend and coke like every second lol and keeps me lean cos i eat alot during the week
plus i pick up alot so whats not to like
>>
>>40652046

Legit MD once a week? How old are you?

Asking because I want to do it this weekend but have already done it in the last month. Had the worst week and I just want to feel happy and close to someone again.
>>
>>40652079
22 my dude
>>
>>40652132
>>40652046
oh and acid several times a year
>>
>>40651613
stop cold turkey
drop cigarettes too
????
>>
I've settled it down to microdosing occasisonally, 5-10 micrograms for energy boost and connectivity to things and people around me, and 10-20 for having a good time, and 20+ for having a really good time outside.

Other than that I use phenibut for anxiety.Quit smoking weed not too long ago.
>>
>>40651613
I had to stop everything for a year, feeling normal again. I don't even drink, shits great highly recommend.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.