[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovf 2ATajdkM Holy shit I di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovf2ATajdkM

Holy shit I didn't know Connor Murphy was this socially inept.

Also cringe thread.
>>
Pretty par for course for the type of video he is making idk what you're on about
>>
oh my goodness

wow
>>
>>40634799

You that was pretty cringe. Women arent like men they dont see a sexy body and think wow hes so sexy my pussy is getting wet unless its on tv because that contributes with success.

So watching him try was pretty awful.
>>
File: 1488123028598.jpg (208KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1488123028598.jpg
208KB, 1080x1349px
>>40634799
>>40634870

This is actually how a lot of pick up artist things go. There's one where the bloopers video is like 2-3 times longer than the main one. Many girls just aren't that turned on by certain guys, and take the boldness as narcissism rather than confidence. For most pick up artist things, for all the successes, there's at least 5 miserable failures that are absurdly awkward.
>>
>>40634955
Boah that ass tho, unfortunately poo in the loo memes have ruined any interest I could ever have in indian looking women
>>
File: 1457059902182.jpg (177KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1457059902182.jpg
177KB, 800x820px
>>40634977

Lol, they're not all toilet dodgers. There's some incredibly sexy Indian qt 3.14's out there. Unfortunately they live under a shitty government that wants to control the markets, so conditions are terrible.
>>
>>40634955
You're absolutely right. I PUA and get roasted all the time. Shot right down. I don't give a fuck. I get laid more than anyone I know.
Most pussies don't approach and don't get laid.
I can handle rejection because I'm a fucking man.
Men are up for challenges.
>>
>>40634955
Most of the time it IS narcissism. Especially forced "fake confidence" memes like negging

but like with most things if you throw enough shit some of it is bound to stick. guess it's better to be a creep who gets laid occasionally then a NEET who gets laid never
>>
>>40635698
biggest tips?
>>
>>40635698
>I get laid more than anyone I know

Go into specific detail how do you go from getting a girl's number to getting your dick inside her vagina. Step by step, like you were talking to a retard.
>>
Connor Murphy is the exact opposite way that I want to get mires for my gains. If you just shoot the shit with women the same way you do with dudes, things work out way better for you. Effective flirting is, literally, just carrying on a conversation with a girl where you are genuinely curious about their shit and aren't just hounding for some puss. By not making them feel like they've already won you over, girls are forced to try harder to get you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.