[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you wait until after breakfast to brush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: brush.png (91KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
brush.png
91KB, 600x600px
Friendly reminder that if you wait until after breakfast to brush your teeth, you are a disgusting piece of shit, and you deserve to be ashamed.
>>
>brushing teeth
top lel
>>
>>40632009
wat?
>>
>>40632009

>brush teeth
>get food in them

Or

>eat
>brush teeth clean

Riiiiigggght
>>
File: 1436165599769.gif (3MB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436165599769.gif
3MB, 266x200px
>>40632009
i wait until after dinner.
>>
>>40632146
your enamel is weak when you wake up. not a good idea to eat before brushing.
>>
>>40632146
the point of brushing your teeth is to get rid of plaque and to give them apatite (the mineral). but I think the breakfast rates disgusting when you brush beforehand. and it's irrelevant sheet you brush before or after breakfast. but if you drink juice, brush beforehand because the acids in the food make your enamel soft which is great when brushing teeth...
>>
>brushing teeth before eating

>implying to be more inteligent than the average person
>>
>>40632159
why? isn't that the point where you're the longest without consuming anything with a low pH? I'd imagine fruit juices in breakfast are worse for the enamel...
>>
>Eating breakfast

Do you even fast you disgusting loser? How are all those rolls of superfluous adipose tissue treating you, faggot?
>>
>>40632212
Fruit juices are acid but the mouth soon recovers it's neutral-to-basic pH quick.

>>40632263
>Hello Mr.Skellington
>>
>>40632263
>i am unable to properly follow a normal diet
>i have to resolve to weird practices like IF in order to actually lose weight
>it must be the same for everyone else
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.