[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best flavor of protein shakes? Discuss what you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: Good shit.jpg (772KB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Good shit.jpg
772KB, 2880x1620px
Best flavor of protein shakes?
Discuss what you've tried/ best for you
>>
>>40631435
Vanilla
>>
you gotta try the triple chocolate

also scoop flavor
and Sip flavor
>>
>>40631435
Chocolate + soy milk + sliced banana + cilantro & green onions + garlic in the blender
>>
>>40631435
Myprotein choc-caramel and choc-mint are fking delicious. Choc-orange is straight garbage.
Nutrend biscuit is also pretty gud. Will buy some kind of ON whey when my next salary comes.
>>
>>40631435
dick
>>
got recommendations for banana and chocolate mint from here. both were trash
>>
>>40631435
This in chocolate malt double scooped into whole milk. Holy shit. If you like malts that is. I really wanna mix it with ice cream and make a actual chocolate malt with it
>>
>>40631435
ON?
Double Cho > Mocha > Mint > The Rest
>>
Ive tried scitec's caramel, chocolate-pb, white chocolate and strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry

Nothing beats plain chocolate
>>
either Vanilla or Chocolate. Be basic as basic can be. Other wise it's just horrible.
>>
>>40631435
>meme standard 100% jew
not even once
>>
Cock
>>
People are fucking with you, the only good flavor of ON is Cookies n Cream, tastes great in water and amazing in milk.
>>
>>40631435
>vanilla
>chocolate
>peanut butter

This were the best. I have always bought the same brand. No foam, good price, tasty and nice % of protein.
Then it was out of stock for some time. With a sole expection of one flavour. ORANGE. Thought it canĀ“t be that bad. Sadly it was cream orange. I have never until this day drinked something that disgusting.

What the fuck ?
>>
Tried banana, was delicious but really got tired after a tub. Chocolate however seems to stay delicious for some reason.
>>
If you need a flavour you may as well implant a vagina
>>
i usually get chocolate flavored and add these things to my protein shakes:

banana
peanut butter
frozen berries
cocoa powder for more chocolatelyness
cashew milk
>>
>>40631869
Sounds like a good meal for a whole day.
>>
>>40631435
Currently having Chocolate Coconut from myprotein

Stay away from it
>>
Muscle farm orange creamsicle mixed with any chocolate broteins, so good
>>
Gingerbread and apricot
Sounds bad but is tasty af
>>
>>40631435
how about natural and just adding things that add flavour? Scobby mentioned it
>>
>>40631760
This, ON cookies and creme is surprisingly good in water.
>>
>>40631457
>Vanilla
It's the worst. Banana >> Vanilla.
>>
>>40631435
Snickerdoodle from BPI and mocha from Myprotein
>>
>>40632287
>>40631760
Lies these people must have never tried any other flavors
>>40631721
It is absolutely the best tasting protein. Quit being a poof
>>
Vanilla
Vanilla creme
French Vanilla
Banana Ice cream, if vanilla protein shake with bananas and ice cubes in nutribullet
Strawberry Ice cream, if vanilla protein shake with strawberries and ice cubes in nutribullet
>>
I tried mutant Iso 100 that I got a free sample of it was banana flavour and it was so amazing I thought I left humanity behind, right babe? God damnit, in all reality it's really good if you like a artificial banana medicine taste
>>
Just got a tub of ON Rocky Road. Fucking gross. Triple scooping just to get rid of it.
>>
which myprotein flavors are any good?

I heard rocky road is to be avoided, was thinking of trying them next month
>>
>>40632099
Dude it doesn't just sound bad
>>
>>40631435
Thinking of buying this off Amazon, but I've seen quite a few reviews saying they've received fake tubs
should I go ahead?
>>
>>40632678
I'm a big fan of cinnamon danish, goes great with milk. I tried a bunch of the others, but always found them to be really sweet.
>>
>>40631435
Chocolate was solid senpai
>>
File: IMG_6347.jpg (164KB, 920x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6347.jpg
164KB, 920x500px
Any1 try Kai Greenetein? Vanilla and choco cheesecake. Wondering...
>>
>>40632734
i just bought the 10 lb ON off amazon, no problems
>>
>>40632835
What country?
I'm a britbong
>>
>>40631435
Banana every time
>>
Muscle pharm cookies and cream + Kirkland vanilla almond milk.
>>
Here's all the protein I have right now and how it tastes

Pvl Iso gold mint chip, minty with a few chips leaves a gross chemically taste but otherwise decent

Bsn syntha 7 extreme milkshakes, great tasting blended protein one of my favourite tasting and is easy on the stomach 5stars on this highly recommend

Kaged muscle kasein chocolate , god damn the best casein I've ever tried it's amazing you can make a pudding with it, if you drink casein I highly recommend you get it for a late night treat 6/5stars amazing digests super easy A++

On 100% double choco, tastes pretty good easy mixing pretty standard nothing special

Evl stacked protein birthday cake, another tasty blended protein tastes like a really good vanilla with some sprinkles and a bit of cake flavour tastes great no gritty casein it's a blended protein with added things like glutamine

Dynamize elite gourmet cookies and cream, not the best but drinkable, decent blended protein has some of the casein "gritty"ness but it's cheap it's a chocolate cookies and cream

Reveolution high whey salted Carmel, tastes horrible the chocolate is good but the salted Carmel is disgusting but it's retarded cheap on sale like 40$ cdn for 70 servings the chocolate is worth it though

Lean fit (Costco shit) pretty standard whey not good but not bad cheap all the time

The new pro jym from gnc white chocolate raspberry, pretty tasty shit another blended protein but you need to mix with only a bit of water or else it tastes like nothing cost is a huge downside and right now I can't even get it in Canada

Kaged muscle rekaged strawberry lemonade, pretty good normally fruity is not great in whey but it's tasty, has added bcaas I think, downsides are the cost
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.