[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le there's no reason to isolate the biceps beyond a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sh04.jpg (28KB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
sh04.jpg
28KB, 400x233px
>le there's no reason to isolate the biceps beyond aesthetics shitpost meme

Why isn't the fact barbell bicep curls are a better low back strengthener than deadlifts ever mentioned? Maybe some of you would stop snapping the fuck out of your backs if you stopped following master autismo routines crafted by powerlifter/crossfit retards and followed basic logic which dictates dudes with strong arms are strong as fuck.

spinal erector emg:
>135 lb bb biceps curl
>71.4
>405 lb deadlift
>52.5
http://archive.is/vWMAZ

Deadlifts are a fucking awful exercise that serve no purpose other than to to fatigue your cns so you have to minimize your heavy volume.
>>
>>40630505
>Why isn't the fact barbell bicep curls are a better low back strengthener than deadlifts ever mentioned?
gr8 b8
>>
>>40630505
>le there's no reason to isolate the biceps beyond aesthetics shitpost meme
Who the fuck says this? Any retard knows you have to compliment heavy compounds with accesories such as curls if you want max aesthetics.

>Maybe some of you would stop snapping the fuck out of your backs
if they used good form. Nobody with good form has ever snapped their shit up deadlifting.

5/10 made me reply
>>
Curls are one of the most functional movements brah. Try helping someone move with no curl strength.
>>
>>40630505
9/10 times I have seen someone fail to do chin-ups is because of a weakness in the bicep. Unless you want to miss out on the great upper back, lat and rear delt gains from chin-ups and pull-ups, do your curls. Do lots of them, frequently.
>>
>>40630718
Chin ups are a joke for back and lat development you autistic meme victim. Rack pulls and bb hack squats take a giant steaming shit on them. I do pull ups, curls, hack squats and wide grip rack pulls btw.
>>
>>40630749
They are good for after you have done your racks and other heavy-duty work. I agree that they can't provide the same overload as heavy barbells.
>>
>>40630749
Why are you so angry OP?
>>
File: 2372.jpg (31KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
31KB, 598x448px
>>40630773
the great thing about text is the emotion you perceive from readinf is only your own my mad autismo
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (51KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
51KB, 500x628px
>>40630505

>thinking that emg readout = time under tension
>>
>>40630505
> the excuses aestheticsfags make to avoid doing squats and deadlifts
>>
>>40630609
>implying deadlifts work the lower back
you are deadlifting wrong friendo
>>
>>40631069
They do retard
>>
>>40631110
no
>>
>>40630819
>every other word is a swear

no you're definitely angry about something my dude
>>
>>40630505

why is this even discussed? why do u think the term curlbro exists? how come they always have the biggest biceps?

well because they isolate the shit out of them and train them multiple times a week. hypertrophy is not a fucking meme and it works for natty lifters just as fine.
>>
>>40631110

They shouldn't work lower back THAT much. Learn how to maintain intra-abdominal pressure and load your hamstrings properly or you'll end up with a fucked SI joint and lower back pain.
>>
>replying to such awful bait

saged and reported
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.