[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I received my testosterone test results. Now what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Today I received my testosterone test results.
Now what the hell does pic related mean?

Can somebody in /fit/ decipher?
>>
normal is between 8.76 and 27.85

you = 14.01 (and low IQ)
>>
>>40616809
youre low test but not low enough to get free steroids
>>
It means they're going to give you legal steroids OP, congrats
>>
>>40616809
Are you fucking chinese or something
>>
>>40616848
I live in Asia.

I don't think they give you free test here tho if you're low-T...

>normal is between 8.76 and 27.85
normal for what age range?
I'm 30 and would like to know how am I placed relative to age brackets.
>>
>>40616869
Isn't it completely legal to buy and inject T in asia? Anyway for a 30yo dude you are rather low T but still ok. How long have you been lifting?
>>
>>40616869
>>>/google/
>>
>>40616894
in this country you need prescription and you can't inject yourself, youve gotta go to the doc (and pay) for each injection.

is it low enough that i should do TRT then?
lifting since mid Aug 2016.

>>40616936
cant find conclusive infos in nmol/L measurements
>>
>>40616954
You are at 404 ng/dl and the test you had was total testosterone, not free testosterone.

Normal adult 19-49 years old 249-836 ng/dL.

As you can see, you're on the lower half of the normal range. This is likely okay as you do have periodic fluctuations in testosterone levels and, if we were to draw your blood day after day, you would likely average right around the middle of the normal range.

You are perfectly fine and will have no trouble gaining muscle.
>>
>>40616954
>lifting since mid Aug 2016
Na dude, no need for TRT. You are not an advanced lifter so you can still expect some T boost from your workouts. Also keep in mind that your T level is about to decrease naturally once you are 30+ so don't worry. How's your lifting progress?
>>
>>40617014
>How's your lifting progress?
i cant pretty much add any more weight in LP.
im not even at 1/2/3/4 yet.
i get stuck by repeated small injuries that affect different bodyparts and by probably the fact that i should move on to an adv novice routine as it is obvious that i can't progress anymore at every workout.
>>
Is it normal to go to hospital and ask them for testosteron test? Won't I look weird? Or do I just ask for regular blood test and it will be there?
>>
>>40617054
Yeh, just change your routine, you've been lifting for 6+months so it's a perfect time to start an intermediate program
>>
>>40617076
Testosterone is not routine testing. Go to a care clinic near you and ask if you can have testosterone levels tested. If they say they don't offer it, ask if there is a provider who does. Most hospitals labs actually send samples out to special reference labs for hormone testing.
>>
>>40617076
Get a regular blood test done and ask them to also check your test, because it's not always part of it
>>
>>40617076
First visit your GP dawg. Or you can go directly to a private lab but i have no idea where do you live so probs it's not an option in your area.
>>
>>40617076
OP here. It's just what
>>40617107
said.

I literally waltzed in my GP's clinic. Asked him to run me through a full blood count and to throw in a testosterone test as well.
He did so without blinking. Only he asked me if I'm getting married (i think he was implying I wanted to know if i'm fertile or something).
>>
>>40617090
thanks for the help!
>>
>>40617005

b-but no it cant be!!! the reason for my nogains is low test!! trust me im low test that must be it...

my training and nutrition is literally perfect!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.