[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that I can make more gains by sitting at home playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2013-11-13-pizzama.jpg (52KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
2013-11-13-pizzama.jpg
52KB, 640x434px
Is it true that I can make more gains by sitting at home playing playing video games and masturbating while blasting roids then someone who works out 4 times a day?
>>
>>40615318
i dunno anon maybe you should test it
>>
File: 1.png (247KB, 476x524px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
247KB, 476x524px
No
>>
>>40615318
it's possible, but it could also backfire and you could become a bloated blob

a couple of my highschool friends (im 18) that are on roids that do nothing but drink and party and they're pretty huge. They don't do any sports, they don't really workout beyond doing the group gym thing where they stand around and talk while each person does a half assed set of chest and arms.

I'm guessing it's gonna backfire once theyre in their mid 20s though.
>>
Some useless gains with bloat

Also enjoy your heart attack

Also if you dont have the will to go to the gym properly then you don't have the will to bulk, cut, and roid/supplement properly either, which is harder
>>
>>40615418
>starting juicing at 18
>don't even do It probably

never gonna make it, probably gonna kick the bucket at 40
>>
>>40615793
>probably

I think your meant properly lad
>>
>>40615318
No
>>40615418
You're an idiot
>>
Every single post in this thread thus far is retarded. The answer to your question: yes

With enough hormones (not much) you will build more muscle with sheer testosterone than a natural lifter. HORMONES are what make muscle, they are #1. Low test could have the best diet, routine, and dedication and not make any muscle. See girls, no matter how hard they try they will never compete naturally with men who lift. It's scientific fact that you can build more muscle on the couch that in the gym, with enough hormones. Anybody who denies this is peddling you bullshit and their retarded morals
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 347x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 347x480px
>>40615995

The only thing you can't do off the couch is strength (because it's primarily CNS). As for building muscle, testosterone video games > natural lifting. No natural who watches their diet, wastes hundred of hours at the gym, and sweats for PRs will admit this easily
>>
>>40616030
what's that pic related from? Ii wanna give it a read
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.