[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How come low test women can build bigger butts than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0242.gif (67KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.gif
67KB, 450x253px
>How come low test women can build bigger butts than men?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>40614329

Where you store fat is largely hormonal.
>>
File: IMG_0243.jpg (82KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
82KB, 900x600px
>>40614339
So they don't even lift?
>>
>>40614329
For the same reason women can have children.
>>
>>40614339
I know you mean to say genetically so I'll give you a pass.

Next time I'll call you a retard tho
>>
>>40614329
They dont build them, female asses are genetics and weight, nicki minaj has probably never stepped foot in a gym.
>>
>>40614329
They dont, muscle wise men can build bigger asses, as we can literally every muscle.

The difference is that women can have wider hips, smaller waists and genetically place fat there preferentially. Saying how can they build it is as stupid as the girls who do chest flys to increase their breasts.
>>
>>40614359

It's hormonal moreso than genetic. Fuck with someones test and est levels and their storage patterns change.
>>
>>40614384
Not really, trans blokes pumped full of oestrogen never get a big ass and chest. Its definitely a combination of genes and hormones.
>>
i had a dream tonight that i was watching a nicki minaj sex tape. she was riding some skinnyfat faggot and he kept wanting to touch her but she just pushed his hands away every time
>>
>>40614413
Pretty realistic. She wouldn't want someone to touch and feel her implants or, worse, break them
>>
>>40614434
The only thing I would ever want to touch from that annoying monkey is her bank account
>>
most men aren't trying to build big asses. just cucks who squat
>>
>>40614400
well in a sense you're both right. It's hormonal, but it has to do with what time periods of your body have what hormone levels, and how long you have those hormones in your body. So a trap taking estrogen isn't going to have the same effect as a girl having 20+years of estrogen pumping through her blood and estrogen flowing during puberty.

It's only genetic insofar as your genes control your hormone levels more than any other factor.

So it's probably more correct to say hormonal than genetic, but it's not really incorrect to say genetic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.