[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else smoke? how does it affect you at the gym? i just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: smokers-lungs-pictures-1.jpg (55KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
smokers-lungs-pictures-1.jpg
55KB, 500x395px
anyone else smoke? how does it affect you at the gym?

i just started working out and i run out of fucking breath lifting weights with huge rest periods...

30 years old. 12 years ago i could -run- 10 miles without a problem. now i can run a single 10 minute mile..

i run out of breath more while lifting weights. how to succeed?!
>>
>>40613152
Gotta quit smoking. No way around it. Find a store brand nicotine lozenge.
>>
>>40613152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3W2V1Mgnq4
>>
tried smoking a few weeks ago for the first time. it's pretty tame, the high only lasts like 15 seconds per hit and it burns your insides
>>
>>40613152
Don't smoke ciggies, but had to give up smoking weed because even just that would have a noticeable effect on my lifting.

Gotta say, I miss it, especially when there is nothing else to do. Tried vaping but that just makes me want to smoke.
>>
File: Cancer-chemotherapy-0011.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Cancer-chemotherapy-0011.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
>>40613174
no shit. i'm going to try, but just curious if anyone else smokes/works out. just looking for similar stories. shit is crazy.

>>40613189
british voices make me want to smoke

>>40613205
yeah i'm not giving up weed, but i can limit it to a couple times a week. you can make brownies y'know? it's easy

i feel alone here bros..
>>
also my family smokes and i have to live with them for the next few months, so it'll be hard

talk dirty to me about all the sweet gains i'll get
>>
>>40613228
The thing about edibles though is you can't have the immediacy of "I want to get high right now", and it's just more of a "spread out" high. Cannabis-infused drinks, on the other hand, are perfect. Or they would be, if they weren't so expensive.
>>
I think smoking fucks you up in the long run only
I smoke 4 a day and lift and play soccer without it having a huge effect
I am 18
>>
>>40613283
takes 1.5 hr for weed brownie to kick in. just do it earlier?

i'm more of a "veg out all night on 4chan" kinda /highguy/ anyway. you're probably all chad with 3 jobs and shit.
>>
>>40613152
vape
>>
>>40613313
>I am 18
not even oldfagging, i used to run track (1 and 2-mile pretty competitively) and smoked about half a pack a day when i was 16-18.

i stopped running for a year and upped to a pack a day, then joined the army and i needed to run 1 mile in under like 8 minutes or something stupid. i could barely do it.

now i'm 30 and there's no chance in hell i could run 1 mile in 8 minutes. i just physically can't do it regardless of willpower.

quit now and keep pretty pink lungs.
>>
Smoke pot out of a bong instead and stop cigs completely. Dont mix the two, weed is almost or mostly benign to the lungs on its own after water filtration but combined with tobacco smoking it synergistically increases lung damage and risk of emphysema. You need to take walks and practice deep breathing, supplement vitamin D as well and take l-arginine to help with your circulation.
>>
>>40613323
so fucking neckbeardy though. i've done it before multiple times but i don't have money for it

and that fucking juice leaks all the time all over everything.

i just need to quit.

...really i just opened this thread to see if anyone actually just works through the shitty smoker lungs -- out of morbid curiosity i suppose
>>
>>40613357
a wild good advice appeared. thanks anon. i know arginine loosens up those dick veins, but vit D helps with circulation?
>>
you honestly have to give up smoking. regardless of cannabis, bacco, and yes even vaping. all of them fucks your shit up, I don't care what bullshit articles or sources you have, the first step is to stop gassing yourself.

I was about ankle deep in the shits, 5 backwoods and half a pack of marlboros 47 everyday. shit was a bitch to quit. from the addiction pangs to the druggie friends. you just gotta leave it all honestly.
>>
>>40613379
It helps with healing lung damage done over time by cigs.
>>
>>40613152
i smoke e-cigarettes and run 5-6 miles a day.

just use e-cigarettes and wait for your lung cells to repair/replace itself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.