[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aight boys, I may have fucked up but honestly I'm not sure.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1486572876519.jpg (107KB, 960x729px) Image search: [Google]
1486572876519.jpg
107KB, 960x729px
Aight boys, I may have fucked up but honestly I'm not sure. I just bought a kilogram of Creatine HCl from PowderCity, since I've heard its a reputable source. Reason I bought HCl was because it lacks many of the side effects of monohydrate, the first being the bloat associated with mono. Also, HCl is apparently more soluble, meaning it could possibly be better absorbed by the stomach.

Now honestly, the fact I bought HCl instead of mono doesn't bother me, its the dosage of HCl that I'm not sure about. Mono is supposed to be taken at 5g/day while HCl is supposed to be taken at 750mg/day. mono has rigorous studies proving that 5g/day increases ATP levels significantly. However, there are little to no studies concerning HCl (from what I know) and its effective dosage

The only thing I can find about HCl is that it is more soluble. The HCl salt on the creatine is supposed to make HCl 59 times more soluble than mono in water. When in the stomach, water solubility makes the difference for whether something is absorbed/shit out. And as we know, mono is known for causing stomach issues for not being properly absorbed.

My question is, why was 750mg/day chosen as the proper dosage? I'm afraid its underdosing for HCl, and I would like to find out sooner than later whether or not I'm wasting my creatine.
>>
If this image is true, why do Africans still carry bloated facial features like big lips and big noses unlike whites whom derived from neanderthales
>>
>>40612758
If you notice, the lips are a heavily sapien feature not present in the more ape like creatures.

Who knows why sapiens have larger, pouty lips.
>>
>>40612758
By evolution on a totally different continent. I don't think "derived" is the right word. Neanderthales likely interbred with prehistoric Asians and Europeans, hence why Asians have the highest % of Neanderthal DNA, followed by Europeans. I'm not 100% sure what your question is tho so if I didn't answer it, my bad.
>>
>>40612706
I see the beginnings of asians, blacks, indians arabs, and maybe some jew features.

Where did white people come from though?
>>
>>40612758
>>40612797
You both answer my question a bit. Sorry I can't help, I know nothing about creatine
>>
>>40612803
Youre seeing it wrong.

Errybody but the niggers intermixed with Neanderthals.

There was even an article that suspected that Neanderthal was the more intelligent of the two species, but lost out on its diet and stamina fitness, but those with the better mix of Neanderthal genetics rose.
>>
>>40612803
You do realize all the species died out well before homo sapiens were prevalent, right? So the only features you could see forming are from H. Sapiens and H. Neanderthales since they actually interbred.
>>
>>40612859
>>40612861
yeah, I'm no scientist. I just don't see any real Scandinavian, Germanic or Slavic features there, the eyes, noses, and overall face shapes are reminiscent of how certain people still look today though, but I suppose those other ones didn't start showing up for like 50-100k more years of evolution or something.
>>
>>40612795
for talking and kissing
we are literally built to be social creatures
the big nose/lips things in africans is probably cause they have to rely on being social more on such a dangerous continent.
>>
>>40612758
Because you believe /pol/ instead of educating yourself, dont know how genetic traits become common place in a population or realize that northern europe whites and african blacks are actually both the "funnier" looking homo sapiens sapiens as opposed to others if thats what you judge them by.
>>
File: Kd-Ho38a.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kd-Ho38a.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>40612906
People have been getting steadily better looking throughout human existence due to sexual selection, anon. The OP pic is probably reasonable for early homo sapiens, since this process would be vastly accelerated by conquest. Notice how the upper classes of most countries are significantly better looking than the masses.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.