[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would a person be like without primary sex hormones of any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: coolbro.jpg (296KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
coolbro.jpg
296KB, 683x1024px
What would a person be like without primary sex hormones of any sort? What if we block test production in a male wihout introducing exogenous estrogen? Do we get a carbon-based robot or what?
>>
You get a eunuch.
>>
>>40612090

Wrong.
You'd get the ultimate irresponsible whiny atheist liberal.
>>
No adolescence
No female or male sex characteristics
No sex drive

Basically the body of a 5 year old child, to the scale of an adult, but much smaller (no growth hormone) No muscle, no tits. We only "become" our gender when hormones begin going to the pituitary gland, signaling the beginning of adolescence
>>
>>40612613
>We only "become" our gender when hormones begin going to the pituitary gland, signaling the beginning of adolescence

Nope. There are multiple hormonal surges prior to adolescence, some as early as when the fetus is in the womb. Your brain is wired for sex and sexual development from the get-go.
>>
>>40612079
Without test or estrogen the body will just become a hyper feminine girl without working ovaries.
>>
>>40613655
Yes this is true. You would just be dead as your hormones are necessary messengers for a host of bodily functions outside of the obvious sexual functions. You would have an unviable fetus. Which is in a metaphorical way this
>>40612120
>>
>>40613681

Yup. Were basically females from the start. Being a male is a lucky mutation.
>>
>>40613756
No dumbass. The fact that we don't start with a dick doesn't mean we started with a vagina that turned into a dick.

We all start with proto genitalia that is neither, and according too a whole host of factors it will become a vagoo or penor.

The reason the body will make them into female is because it's...well...it's easy to create a female. You can't really fuck it up.

When I was a kid I was facinated by any and all things scientific and arcane. I remember something that I thought was quite strange. The case of a child that was born without the correct hormones. I think they had nothing in the way of testosterone period and they didn't produce estrogen normally either.
She can't have children and has horrid direction, and some other problems. Other then that she's a normal yet hyper female girl.
>>
>>40613756
how did you manage to construct such a thick theme in only two sentences. it's like you've been indoctrinated into dismissing yourself.
>>
>>40613843
That's a girl you retard.
>>
>>40612079
>What would a person be like without primary sex hormones of any sort?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmLfCHF3skk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.