[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decided to stop consuming food with moderate to high amounts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1488393045531.jpg (100KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1488393045531.jpg
100KB, 480x454px
>decided to stop consuming food with moderate to high amounts of sugar
>3 weeks later
>feel like a fucking drug addict suffering withdrawal symptoms
What the fuck do they put in sugar that makes me feel this way and why is this shit still legal?
>>
They put in sugar
>>
>>40612026
Try the same thing with foods full of far and sodium brah
>>
Fuckin' sugah mang
>>
>>40612026
>why is this shit still legal?

because sugar is a fundamental compound you need to live

There's a reason it tastes so good- that's millions of years of evolution telling you to eat sugar
>>
>>40613482
>Fundamental compound you need to live
Fuck outta here with that white death
There are better carbs
>>
>>40613482
So much kek on these uneducated and misinformed plebs. sugar is toxic, inform yourself pleb
>>
>>40613558
>>40614920
>people unable to tell the difference between processed and natural sugar

fruit = good

cookies = bad
>>
>>40614920
sugar is needed in small amounts. we used to live off fruit, nuts, and meat like rabbit
>>
In he 70's the fat scare started and companies took all of it out of food.

This made food terrible, and replaced it with a fuck ton of sugar.

Now we are addicted and gonna reach critical mass soon because selling cookies is more important than saving the western world.
>>
>>40614930
kys
>>
the corn syrup thing
>>
>>40614930
Fruit doesn't have a lot of natural sugar and the skin has fibre to help digest it better

Added sugars are the killer, natural or not.
>>
>>40614955
T. Fed up
>>
>>40612026
>What the fuck do they put in sugar
>>
Welcome to the wonderful world of sugar withdrawals. It's not nearly as bad as drugs but it still sucks.
>>
File: bait 6.png (82KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
bait 6.png
82KB, 500x501px
>>40613558
>>40614920
>>
>What the fuck do they put in meth that makes me feel this way
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.