[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how exactly does one counts calories? Do you look up nutrition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 34567.jpg (118KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
34567.jpg
118KB, 980x490px
how exactly does one counts calories? Do you look up nutrition info/100grams on things and put portions on a small scale? or maybe from unity? I really have no idea
>>
it's really annoying and time consuming, just go by intuition
>>
Weigh everything.
>>
>>40611859
That's exactly it. It would be really hard to lose weight or gain it without counting, my fitness pal really helps with this
>>
>>40611875
Also, you have to be serious about this or else your just wasting your time at the gym
>>
>Do you look up nutrition info/100grams on things and put portions on a small scale?
>being this mew

Making it means counting all your food/macros with a scale and an app like myfitnesspal.
>>
lmao wot?

look at labels, look shit up online. you're gonna be off by a little bit without a food scale, so i always make the most conservative estimates
>>
>>40611875
>>40611922
well there goes more of my budget. btw I thought myfitnesspal was too intrusive, idk what exactly but it asked too much info
>>
>>40611859
Meticulously weighing every single thing you consume is /r9k/ tier. Do you think CHAD measures his PIZZA?
>>
>>40611859
myfitnesspal
>>
Try my fitness Pal or apps like it.au e keep a paper journal. If you're cutting you will be hungry. Use those macros to your benefit and don't spend it on empty calories.
>>
>>40611999
It's actually really simple. Buy a digital food scale, and get used to the app. The app seems overwhelming at first, but it's really easy to use.
>>
>>40611999
just use the app nig
>>
>>40612034
You only do it for a couple weeks to figure out your TDEE, afterwards you only need to us it sporadically and to bake.
>>
>>40611999

Checked

My phone sucks balls so I never got the hang on MFB, all I did was make an excel spreadsheet of the cals and macros of the foods I commonly eat (it's really not that many when I look at it) and calculate them based on 100g measurements. That way it's really easy for me to use a calculator and scale to get an idea of what I'm eating.

I know people here love MFB but I already have the spreadsheet and I like using pen and paper for autism reasons.
>>
>>40611859
For cutting just round up to nearest hundred
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.