[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here on /fit/ have any tips about ostarine mk-2866 ? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: mk2866.png (229KB, 394x480px)
mk2866.png
229KB, 394x480px
Anyone here on /fit/ have any tips about ostarine mk-2866 ? Is this a meme or does this shit actually work ?
what kind of pct should I run if any ?
>pic related
>>
>>40611849
Yes, SARMs work. However, depends what your goals are and how you dose/ what you take with it. Best to get the liquid versions however.
Have taken s4 and currently taking mk-677 (not technically a SARM)
>>
>>40611878
Did you take a pct like clomid or anything ?
>>
I took that exact one for 30 days, what do you want to know
>>
>>40612036
Bump
How was the muscle increase
How was the strength increase
Any side effects
When you got off did you lose any of said increases.
Op is doing a shit fucking job
>>
>>40612036
eerything
>>
>>40611917
Nah, don't need to.
You can run mk-677 indefinitely like creatine. It's a secretegog for hgh. I actually would recommend running them together and take something like dandelion root or something to counteract the water retention.
And with s4, you don't need to take anything with it. I got the side effects pretty badly from it, but I guess I didn't run it long enough to see results, though I did feel leaner. Mk-677 makes me feel that way sometimes.
>>
I'm running osta and it's my first time running any sarms. 2 weeks in on 25mg/every morning.
>>
>>40611849
Why would you want to do these pills?
>>
>>40611849
Why would you want to take a shortcut?? Did Christopher Columbus take shortcuts? Did George Washington take shortcuts? NO!!
>>
>>40612433
so do you feel any different, like high or euphoria?
>>
>>40612500
actually Columbus was trying to find a shortcut to India but failed
>>
>>40612155
30 days on EA osta anon here
I dont know if i can recommend this brand
it seems other ppl who take osta have a slightly diff experience than I did it seems.
1st dose was small and gave me a headache
next day took again and felt like high kinda
really intense feeling, lots of energy, wanted to workout and fuck, dick worked great, hard as fuck.
for muscle increase i can only say it was the most gains ive gotten in 30days ever, my lifts all went up, i dont do max so my reps went up 10-25lb over 30 days
sides were when i drank caffeine or energy drinks i felt manic so i stopped drinking all of it
mood swings
thirsty so i drank a lot of water
some anxiety for an hour or so after dosing so i took a small amount of klonipin sometimes
after 30 days i started to get a few kinda big zits so i stopped, i took 6 days for me to feel like it was out of my system, after those 6 days i had 3 days of zero interest in sex or fapping, was a little hard to drag myself out of bed for work, then on day 4 i was right back at it again, kept 100% of my gains as far as i can tell
im 6ft 175lb and 37 yr old, i posted this so you can have some more knowledge about this substance, take it or dont, idgaf
>>
>>40611849
Mk-2866 is more so for recomping and injury rehabilitation. You want mass you want to use lgd-4033.
>>
>>40613181
You took a prohormone, congrats.

OP do not buy that shit, you can buy osta powder and the shit to suspend it in that will last 4 months for like 30 dollars. Or just buy it pre mixed from the lab for a little more.
>>
>>40613297
so you're zero help
anyway
I offered my experience with this product and thats all
>>
>>40613187

I took some LGD and it was meh.
>>
>>40611849
Hello Tony
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.