[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheists, how do you find inspiration to work out? As a Christian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: christian-bodybuilding.jpg (28KB, 269x379px) Image search: [Google]
christian-bodybuilding.jpg
28KB, 269x379px
Atheists, how do you find inspiration to work out?

As a Christian I work out to SERVE the Lord, Our God. When I was a young adult, Jesus came to me in a dream and explained to me that part of His plan for me was to begin bodybuilding in order to find my wife.
Lo and behold, 6 months later I met her at the very gym He told me to join and we've been married for 15 years now.

It may sound strange but I can't imagine being where I am now both physically and mentally without God guiding me.
>>
File: IMG_5699.jpg (103KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5699.jpg
103KB, 646x720px
>>40605309
While you serve Jesus Cuck, I serve a LIVING man who guides me down the right path. I serve our God Emperor Trump. He came to me as a little boy and told me that when he started the second round of crusades to retake the holy land, that he would need my help. And lo and behold, the time is drawing near. Everyday I push more weight in honor of our lord. May his reign be infinite and prosperous.
>>
>>40605309
I lift only for Allah, the one True God
>>
>>40605405
This
>>
>>40605405
Trump is a devout Christian though
>>
>>40605309
>>40605405
I just put the two together and look at trump as a leader who is helping America get back to her Muscular Christianitt roots
>>
File: theman.jpg (162KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
theman.jpg
162KB, 402x500px
>>40605405

Jesus is alive, you moron.
Verified by several men, all of whom verified to have "historically existed".

>Prayer really works.
>Trump voter here.
>>
>>40605431
He's not though.
>>
>>40605451
>Prayer really works

Never go full retard.
>>
File: IMG_5700.jpg (102KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5700.jpg
102KB, 700x393px
>>40605451
Hah! You absolute mongoloid. Believing that the Cuck son is alive? Pathetic. If so where is he? I can SEE my lord, every week he sends me messages, guiding me on the path to iron, every week my strength increases. And one day he shall use me to retake the holy land from those damned heretics. And as I already said that day draws ever closer.

>>40605431
Hah, fool. Why would a man follow a """""""god""""""" when he's become a god himself?
>>
File: IMG_20161127_101927.jpg (196KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161127_101927.jpg
196KB, 930x930px
>>40605309
That's a beautiful story anon. I think our Lord wants me to remind everyone that the earth is flat.
>>
>>40605509
Wtf I typed neato not beautiful
>>
>>40605509
You know you can see the curve in the picture right? The points at the edges are even a few pixels lower than the apex of the curve in the middle.

Sooo, way to be fucking stupid.
>>
working out is narcissism and self-idolatry. If you truly believe in God you should use that time to help people in need.
>>
>>40605480
It has proven psychological benefits because humans are hard-wired for religious belief, so you could say that it "works" in that sense.
>>
>>40605451
>He named his fist mercy
Oh Lord evangelical Christians never cease to amaze with their stupidity.
>>
>>40605480
>>40605599
Yeah it works if you use prayer in the sense of meditating on the lessons of Scripture in a critical logical thinking way. If your folding your hands and just asking God to do shit for you you're probably a dumb non-denominational and the finer points of a Christian philosophy and lifestyle are over your head.
>>
>>40605309

So, you hear these voices often?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.