[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /fit/ I think my girlfriend is breaking up with me. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1470137407224.png (356KB, 1090x614px) Image search: [Google]
1470137407224.png
356KB, 1090x614px
Well /fit/ I think my girlfriend is breaking up with me. What is a good workout routine to stop the crushing agony of loneliness?
>>
>>40603767
Have amazing sex with her and she won't leave. Pretty simple bro
>>
>>40603767
I just (4 weeks ago) got broken up with after a 6 year relationship OP.

Was skinny little ex-DYEL mode, now i gym every day, go out almost every night and have made like 10 new friends.

Still heartbroken as hell, but it gets better.

Anyway, workout wise, depends on your body, but reg parks 5x5 is nice if you wanna be strong.
>>
>>40603767
Do thrusters til you puke.
>>
>>40603786
>I have made 10 new friends
Do normies make friends at the gym this easy? I've been working out for years and haven't met anyone
>>
>>40603794
I hardly go but I've been out on weekends with 3 gym buddies. 1 is even a butch dyke that scares me>>40603793
>>
you do deadlifts every day
>>
>>40603779

Not entirely true. I gave my ex multiple orgasms every session by the end.

Maybe I shouldn't have hit her. Kek
>>
>>40603794
>>40603808
Well i mostly make the friends when I go out to be honest.
making friends at gym is just a meme.
>>
>>40603767
be glad that she is leaving you! having a relationship is a meme unless you're financial stable and older than 30, if you're under 25 you just date girls to fuck her and her friends, LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE, LET HER GO, YOUR LIFE AND YOUTH WORTHS MORE THAN A SHALLOW YOUNG RELATIONSHIP
>>
>>40603906
Listen to this guy

Relationships under 25 are just ways to get fat as fuck. Take it from someone who just got out of a 4 year relationship and ballooned up to 270 in it. Currently down to 220 now. Just fuck women and stay fit, damnit.
>>
>>40603921
not only "getting fat" (i didn't, i actually used my ex to met most of her hot friends and cruized test for 6 months, i was bigger, and leaner, abs and shit and fucked 9 of her friends after we broke up) but wasting your time on a relationshit that won't last, that is fake, ok you love her? cool, but after couple years you'll love her? you'll have her as a friend maybe, but loving her like you do now its 99% chance you'll be over her in couple weeks or months
>>
>>40603946

I'm 24, and I got dumped by the girl I dated from 21-23. It's taken literally a year to get past the pure pain of grief. It was so bad my chest ached and I struggled to breathe for the first 6 months. I binged out of despair and gained 27 kg (that's why I'm here.) I'm not saying that it was true love, all the above was unhealthy and that relationship was textbook mutually destructive, maybe even mutually abusive by the end. But even losing a young love can be fucking devastating man, don't underestimate the sheer pain of heartbreak.

Btw, she gave me mixed signals for literally 10 months after she broke up with me, blocking and unblocking me. I put 100% of myself into trying to get her back. I don't exactly regret it, but now i'm trying to apply the same intensity into self improvement.

So overall, it was a beneficial experience. Just one I never want to repeat. Yeah i'm anti relationship too lol. Dunno why I typed this all. Just venting I guess.
>>
>>40603906
>>40603921
I'm over 30
>>
>>40603985
i don't underestimate the pain of it, but like, what i meant is that all relationships when close to an end there are the signs that its ending, and if you can't see it you'll get fucked with the pain
but its also relative, for me when i first got dumped i was 21 and dated since i was 18, i felt like my world flipped upside down, but after a week crying and whinning about it i realized how many signs i've got that it was going to be over soon, lot less sex, spending more and more time on the phone, everytime i went out without her i felt more alive and happy, when i went out with her i didn't cared much about her either.
on my other and last relationship, i was 23 and spent 1 year with her, doing what i thought i should've done with the other, but well, it was a waste of time and money too, 90% of young people simply aren't stable and ready to settle for life, we want to party, fuck, experience new things, i don't see how being on a relationship would help it and yeah, i'm 100% against relationships nowadays lol
>>
>broke up with gf 3 times
>called her the worst things imaginable
>she came crawling back

true love
>>
>>40604137
Sadly I don't think this will work
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.