[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not very fat but have an awful double chin Is there still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1488156306163.jpg (109KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488156306163.jpg
109KB, 540x960px
>not very fat but have an awful double chin

Is there still a chance it will go away if I lose weight, or is it possible to just "genetically" have a double chin

I swear it seems like my throat hangs too low or something
>>
>>40596915
pic
>>
>>40596915
I think i have the same problem Anon, but i lost a good amount of weight during the last months and it slowly reduce my doublechin. If you have a very bad fat distribution like myself the only way to get rid of it is to go on a hard diet and lower your BF. Good luck anon. Cut at 1800 cal / day and 3x gym / week
>>
>>40597233
the pic in the OP is me of course

>tfw you sort yourself internally but can't sort your physique
>>
>>40597612
That's that.
>>
>>40596915

interested in this issue as well. down to 20% BMI 6'0.
>>
>>40596915
this might seem stupid but I actually compared Chris Jones videos recently to see about this

in his most recent video where he was still bulking you could tell he had a slight double chin under his beard but he really wasn't that fat. Pretty sure he still had abs and everything. But now he's down like 15 or 20lbs I think and the double chin is disappearing. So I think there's hope
>>
File: jordan-peterson.jpg (93KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson.jpg
93KB, 512x288px
i love your lectures Dr Jordan peterson
>>
>>40596915
It's likely your jaw didn't develop properly as a child if you didn't eat tough foods while growing up. This is the cause of most nonfat people's double chins. It also increases the risk of sleep apnea. You could have really poor genetics, but soft foods as a child are almost always the cause. The jaw ends up being the wrong shape, doesn't protrude properly, the teeth don't align, and the tooth spacing is off. Better luck next time.
>>
>>40597647
kek
>>
>>40597759
>It's likely your jaw didn't develop properly as a child if you didn't eat tough foods while growing up

Who the hell eats "tough" food? What even would a tough food be? Jerky? Overcooked meat?
>>
File: gal-doublechin-matthew-perry-jpg.jpg (234KB, 1200x1714px) Image search: [Google]
gal-doublechin-matthew-perry-jpg.jpg
234KB, 1200x1714px
When I shave I got the Matthew Perry double chin. Not cool.
>>
>>40597804
Many people who adhere to a more traditional diet eat tough food. Tough food requires repeated chewing for good digestion and nutrient absorption. Jerky can be tough although some brands are quite soft. Overcooked meat is often tough to chew, although some cuts with lots of connective tissue are easier to chew when cooked past the recommended internal temperature.
>>
>>40597853
He looks like an old britsh queen.
>>
>>40597804
Before I forget, it's also important to not cut the the food into small morsels that can be picked up with a fork or chopsticks. Ideally, you want children to eat by biting with the jaws and then pulling and tearing at meat or tough fibrous plants to get a bite. This forces the teeth to properly align top to bottom like our cousins, the apes. Anyway, you can help your children have beautiful jawlines and properly aligned teeth now that you know should they not have some genetic condition precluding such.
>>
>>40596915
push your tongue onto the roof of your mouth. your neck muscles are weak
>>
File: 1488141477288.jpg (57KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488141477288.jpg
57KB, 600x568px
>>40596915
>somewhat fat but a perfect jawline
>>
>>40596915
Fasted cardio with yohimbine is your answer anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.