[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCr rO87EaQc What is your r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: farmer muscle.jpg (104KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
farmer muscle.jpg
104KB, 480x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCrrO87EaQc

What is your reason not to have farmer muscle instead of those fluffy baby like gym muscles? Women absolutely love harsh farmer muscles.
>>
Farmers are either in shit shape, ottermode, or fat powerlifter mode without the strength.

No one gets big and aesthetic from farming.
>>
>>40594838
T: jealous
>>
>>40594773
>people find this motivational

LOL
>>
>>40594773
I will jerk off if that is a real farmer.

>What is your reason not to have farmer muscle instead of those fluffy baby like gym muscles?

I'm not a farmer
>>
Isn't everyone on roids that makes a motivational video tho?
>>
>>40594773
the typical farmer is a skinnyfat, with emphasis on the fat because all they do is sit in a tractor all day and drink alcohol. it's not the 1920s anymore pal
>>
this is the kinda dude that was born and raised in California and suddenly found a love for country music and randomly starts talking in a southern accent.
>>
>>40594773
>What is your reason not to have farmer muscle
that guy is on roids and he's making a motivational video about "farmer muscle"

the only thing more retarded is the retards who believe that he doesn't juice and hit the gym regularly
>>
>>40596015
this is true
>>
>>40595044
This.
I think the word "pussy" was used about 20 times.
OP, this is some fucking roid monkey trying to sell you on a lifestyle.
>>
>>40596015
>I've only heard about farming
>I saw a farm on TV once
>All they do is use machines to do all the work

It's not as hard as it use to be and that's why we have huge fuck farms but there is still a lot of labor in farming, most farmers pay Mexicans to do it that's why they are skinnyfats.
>>
>>40594773
That's a pussy ass bale of pasture hay. Shits less than a hundo not even impressive. And he's wearing gloves. so pussy. Buck some alfalfa bales with your bare hands and then we'll talk.
>>40596364
There's a lot of toned muscley Okies (from Oklahoma) in the valley especially Bakersfield and Oroville areas and they naturally talk like Hicks and live on a steady diet of whiskey, coffee and cigarettes while fixing old cars and doing farm work to give them a wirey physique. Also they like meth a lot which in the long run makes you look like shit but in the short run it trims off a lot of fat.
>>
>>40596470
ok, but the real question is, are you fucking delusional enough to think that faggot in the video owes any of his physique to farming (instead of a needle)?
>>
>>40596480
I've lived in Oklahoma, the south, and the midwest almost all of my life. "Real" farmers don't act like this fucking guy. Farmers are chill dudes but the dude in the video is just trying to milk them for money or something.
>>
>>40596548
I was mostly taking offense to your ignorant characterization of California. It's like a mini united States. The entire interior valley north of the grapevine voted for Trump and are real farmers. (Bad idea to vote for Trump if you a farmer, but I digress) in fact if the counties in California were an electoral college like the states are in America then the state would've gone to Trump too. It's only the bay, LA, and San Diego that voted for him
>>
>>40594838
>fat powerlifter mode without the strength

kek
>>
Literally no one works a farm anymore. Seriously, go to one and see for yourself.
>>
>>40594773
This is just a professional bodybuilder on roids who did a photoshoot at a farm.

Also, does anyone actually find this motivating?
>>
>>40594838
This. Every farmer I met (or country person in general) is either a fat ass that's strong, or is really skinny because they're young.

They ALL get obese as fuck when they age though.
>>
File: farmer.jpg (36KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
farmer.jpg
36KB, 300x399px
This is how an actual farmer looks like, this guy is probably strong as fuck but he is in no way fit or aesthetic.
>>
>>40597005
I've lived in the country, and can confirm. They are fat, but they are powerful. Kind of like bears, but people.

Also worked in a furniture warehouse in the middle of fucking nowhere where most of the guys that weren't illegal Mexicans were good ole boys that were pretty strong in weird ways you don't get at the gym.
>>
>>40596470
bullshit, what third world shithole do you live in? i grew up in the middle of nowhere and still know dozens of farmers, birthing lambs and fixing farm machinery is not 'a lot of labor''.

>most farmers pay Mexicans to do it that's why they are skinnyfats.
farm labourers are not farmers
>>
>>40594773
>farmer muscle instead of those fluffy baby like gym muscles
t. normie dyel

Muscles are muscles. They're not cognitive.
>>
File: wario.gif (58KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
wario.gif
58KB, 500x420px
>>40597001
>a fat ass that's strong
What's wrong with strongfat? In my eyes the best thing to be if you have stamina aswell.
Wario is my spirit animal.
>>
>>40594773
I used to work on a lobster boat and there was this fat autist their who could legit lift double the crates as me and I could deadlift 455 at the time. Working class people are some of the strongest fuckers you will ever meet
>>
>>40595080
fucking kek
>>
>>40597121
Because being fat is shit-tier no matter how strong you are. You will always be fat before anything else as long as you are fat.
>>
>>40594773
cos im not a farmer you dumb fuck
>>
>>40597125
Something about growing up eating nothing but greasy meat your whole life and emulating your dad that worked a pointlessly menial job adds up to being obese, but really fucking strong.
>>
>>40597125
>Working class people

Lord snootington popped onto the lobster boat for a quick toddle around before swiftly departing due to the stench of the commoners
>>
>>40597192
Not him, but I'm working class and from a working class family, and I hate 90% of working class people. Most of them are total trash.
>>
>>40597192
I worked their for 6 years and I currently work in a wendies, what else should I call people who work manual labor jobs their entire lives
>>
File: 1467109410726.gif (967KB, 252x184px) Image search: [Google]
1467109410726.gif
967KB, 252x184px
>>40597144
I can live with that
>>
>>40597204
Id agree some are definitely shitstains, but most working class are just genuine people
>>
>>40594838
Can confirm.

t. raised on a dairy farm
>>
>>40596622
>only the bay, LA, and San Deigo that voted for him

so the niggers, spics, and faggots
>>
>>40594773
The guy in OP's pic looks fucking weird.
>>
>>40594838
>fat powerlifter mode without the strength

guess my ol granduncle attached wires to those boars he carried around
>>
>>40597005
My grandpa who is like 75 is a retired farmer (but still helps out) and he constantly surprises me with his strength. Just today he was moving huge loads of hay with a pitchfork like it was nothing. It's like he was 40 years younger while doing it.
>>
>>40597263
And a powerlifter the same size is probably twice as strong as him.

He was strong compared to normal people, he's not strong compared to lifters.
>>
>>40594773
farmers don't look like that
>t. someone who worked on a farm from 12-18
>>
>>40594773
clearly bodybuilders wearing jeans, boots and cowboy hats or trucker caps and posing next to farm equipment.
>>
Even strong and in shape farmers don't look like that without the gym. A good portion of my family are farmers in a rural area. Some of them are fatties, some are in good shape for farmers. They all have strong forearms and backs. They all have more muscular endurance than anybody else I know. Almost all of them get winded from anything faster than a brisk walk.
>>
>>40594773
>Implying this guy got his muscles farming, not roidiing.
>>
maybe you should stop making stupid threads and ask a real farmer about his daily life, city boi
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.