[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on natty lifter/ig model Brittany Ols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2261.jpg (61KB, 640x640px)
IMG_2261.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
What are your thoughts on natty lifter/ig model Brittany Olsen? She hates fake instagram models who roid and get plastic surgery and deceive people into thinking their results are natural
https://www.instagram.com/miss_olsen87/?hl=enTo
>>
>>40594010

Pretty hot but she's just as vain/shallow as the people she's mocking. Also I think she does a lot of meme bullshit in the gym but you can't knock a girl who can Deadlift 300lbs.
>>
>>40594146
Not saying you're wrong but care to elaborate?
>>
>>40594010
shes has taken the role as "not like the other girls teehee"
>>
>>40594010
seems like a bit of a cunt, but I'd let her piss on my face so doesn't really matter tbqh
>>
>>40594010
she is literally walking meme
>>
I never really understand the whole hate for cosmetic surgery; some people weren't born with same genetic benefits as you, but why care anyway? Let them do what they want and stop comparing

I only get the roid-hate if they claim not to be roiding or use it to get an edge over non-roiders
>>
>>40594606
>>
its pretty hard to fake muscles, roids arent fake though, theyre just roids
>>
obv shes used gear lol
she had a whole rant post about PEDS
shes sick in the head just like every other ig whore
>>
wanna run my dick on her abs then slide it in
fuaaaaaaaark
>>
would fuck without question but the only thing that's more annoying than "fake" instagram models are the people who feel the necessity to point them out 24/7 and act holier than thou.
>>
File: mary steenberg.jpg (328KB, 1024x1446px) Image search: [Google]
mary steenberg.jpg
328KB, 1024x1446px
>>40594010
>>40594146
honestly this:
>>40594216

she goes on this consant fucking rants ALL the time, mostly about the cosmetics and calling out "fake intagrammers" whom she blatantly accouse of everything from roiding to surgery without any proof at all except "hmm this person looks fake". And she even complains about innocent stuffs like people using pads when squatting or cardiobunnies not wanting to the same strenght based work out as her, jesus get over yourself

idk she just has this really condescending away about her , really triggers me desu
>>
>>40594699
Photo was actually a fake kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.