[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some people use Synthol? I have legit NEVER seen someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: synthol-freak.jpg (64KB, 679x491px) Image search: [Google]
synthol-freak.jpg
64KB, 679x491px
Why do some people use Synthol?
I have legit NEVER seen someone look good, by pumping OIL into their body.
It really just perplexes me.
Anyone wanna try and redpill me on this shit?
Looks ridiculous....
>>
every single professional bodybuilder uses synthol
>>
File: 1486794302510.jpg (88KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486794302510.jpg
88KB, 680x680px
You want redpill?

This is what women want.
>>
>>40593842
Only bodybuilders and the mentally ill (there is a lot of overlap) use synthol. 90% of people overuse it and end up looking like shit.
>>
>>40593842
Im not advocating for synthol, but the freaks you see are the ones that used it beyond any reasonable limit.
People that used moderately and achieved good results don't make it to the headlines
>>
>>40593842
>Why do some people use Synthol?
They have the mentality of a child and think it looks cool.
>>
File: wat is dat.jpg (50KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
wat is dat.jpg
50KB, 413x449px
>>40593842
how in the hell did he get that shirt on?
>>
>>40593842
Synthol works for bodybuilders who want to ad half an inch to somewhere like their calves if they have shit inserts before a show, It's always some middle eastern fuckwit or pajeet who tries to increase some part of his body by 12 inches and makes it look like this.

You can see a lot of """natural""" bodybuilders who's shoulders and calves look great, suddenly start leaking oil mid show and need to run off stage, but you wouldn't be able to tell they're used it before that.

Not advocating synthol, but it has a place in professional bodybuilding when used right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvjQAK5Jy-Q
>>
>>40594185
He put it on then used synthol, didn't change shirt since then
>>
>>40594646
That's silly. The shirt was sewed onto him in two pieces.
>>
>>40593842
Yeah you have, you just didnt realize it was synthol cause they did it correctly.

This shit is stupid, the risk of infection is IMMENSE, but I personally know bodybuilders who used it on their delts and it made them look fucking great. Everywhere else, it's tricky to say the least
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.