[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Health an relationship health question My gf gets hit on quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0877.jpg (93KB, 750x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.jpg
93KB, 750x647px
Health an relationship health question

My gf gets hit on quite a bit. When she does i rage if i hear about it even though she handles it, it still pisses me tf off. I guess I am a little insecure too does /fit/ know how to fix this? I lift i look descent i just guess i can be a little bitch at times. Thanks /fit/ any stories will be appreciated too.
>>
you're fucked brah. either deal with it now or you'll learn to deal with it when she breaks up with you and you go full beta. i only know cause i've been through this before.

tldr it's something you either learn some self-control and cut off or you'll learn the hard way.

insecurity will ONLY kill a relationship.
>>
Have an uglier gf if you don't want her to get hit on.
>>
if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, so in my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you
>>
File: 1442704541361.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442704541361.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>40589402
I never understood why people piss like pic related. I've seen numerous dudes, usually older, in public bathrooms that pull their pants all the way to their ankles when they take a leak. Even my uncle does it. I know the meaning behind it--so you don't get piss on your pants--but it's so akward. Like, do they now have the ability to be self aware? That shit is weird/
>>
>>40589432
what's up Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yViS2QEzPLY
>>
Dude just ignore it and reign it in. I just let jealousy ruin a good thing for me. I wish you luck.
>>
>>40589449
What are you talking about? Why would you get piss on your pants if you don't have them around ankles?
>>
>>40589416
how did you get over insecurity? what tips do you have?
>>
>>40589449
>>40589476
I've always sat down to take a leak. I don't know where this "You have to stand next to another man" bullshit comes from.
>>
>>40589501
I sit too
>>
>>40589478
you just have to either.

1) snap it off right there. you'll feel the insecurities but you have to have the willpower to NOT act on it.
2) learn from experience. when your gf breaks up with you and you go full beta, you'll slowly realize that that shit makes girls run away from you.

ultimately 99% of guys don't have the willpower to control their behavior and learn the hard way.
>>
>>40589569
I think im just gonna beat them up next time
>>
>>40589501
>>40589558
I do when I'm at home, I use the urinal when there is one because it's just so much faster. I'm not a manlet so my piss splashes everywhere when I stand for a regular toilet.
>>
>>40589402
my girlfriend used to be a crossfit trainer and spent a lot of time with the gym owner (at work), which makes sense given she works there. one day i shoved her against the wall and choked the fuck out of her and told her to have a nice day with her other boyfriend. so... i can't give you any advice, i have anger issues.
>>
>>40589581
keks
>>
File: 1471869425219s.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1471869425219s.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>40589449
>>40589402
I have seen this dozens of times, but only by the retarded kids in my high school. No joke, they have their own classrooms but I guess not their own bathroom, so you would walk into the bathroom and every single time there was one at the urinal their pants were all the way down with their ass in the wind, and their tard guard wouldn't follow them into the bathroom, so if you saw the tard guard standing outside the bathroom you would know not to go in there.
>>
she probably already has the numbers of guys who hit on her and she thinks are hotter than you. next fight you guys have=her calling them up and getting the long 8========D.

Just dump her and live a worry free life alone.

Also have fun going to jail because you were angry and tried to fight some dude.
>>
>>40589402
Get a less hot girlfriend.

Not even joking - hot women are a fucking hassle.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.