[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you respect more? A lanklet starter who shows dedication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1485899568413.jpg (39KB, 501x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485899568413.jpg
39KB, 501x480px
Who do you respect more? A lanklet starter who shows dedication or a swole lifter that sits around at the gym?
>>
>>40587684
The guy who actually dedicated himself and got results.

It's nice for a starter to show dedication, but look 3 to 5 months down the road and see if the starter is still dedicated. He is respectable if he is.
>>
>>40587684
Swole lifter.

Hijacking this thread for a bit, how would you deal with someone disrespecting you? I tried getting mad and then i got told i cant take a joke, when i laugh and ignore them i got told to grow a backbone and stand up for myself.
>>
>>40587832
Depends on the situation tbqh. Most of the time it is best to just laugh it off
>>
I don't respect anyone but myself. I am a lone alpha wolf.
>>
File: VLe1Py.jpg (585KB, 2587x810px) Image search: [Google]
VLe1Py.jpg
585KB, 2587x810px
>>40587832
The real alpha accepts disrespect as criticism and burns it as fuel for his gains
>>
>>40587832
Just literally call them a faggot if they're really hounding you.
>>
>>40587935
>>
>>40587684
Both
>>
>>40587684
Why not both
>>
>>40587957
That chart is so fucking smug
>>
>>40587957
Comical chart
>>
>>40587832
The same way you deal with negs from women. People are trying to test you and the way out is to amplify to a ridiculous and funny self deprecating degree.

People say you're too fat say yep and rub your belly while calling yourself a fat fuck

People say your balding say yep you're trying out a new hot janitor hairstyle

Show them that you're a confident person and your insecurities don't really bother you
>>
>>40587684
I respect both. The one who is trying to improve himself and the one who has made it. Both noble in their own rights.
>>
>>40587832
If someone makes a joke at your expense in front of you here is a 100% way to defuse the situation.

Get them to repeat themselves. Not in a "SAY THAT AGAIN I DARE YOU" way. Pretend you didn't hear.

Then you pretend you don't get what they're talking about, repeat it again.

E.g.
"Dude you're fat"
"What was that?"
"I said you're fat"
"What? I still can't understand you"

Now. This isn't the movies. At the 3rd repeat all the wind is out of his sails but you also get to be derogatory in the way you ask to repeat and not understand.

And finally, no one can claim you're salty because you didn't actually hear what the person said (even though you did)

It works great, try it out sometime and you won't be disappointed.

This works for any non banter situation where you don't want some faggot to score points off you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.