[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be skelly with no social skills >can barely even talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: carnaval.jpg (103KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
carnaval.jpg
103KB, 800x516px
>be skelly with no social skills
>can barely even talk
>go to pic related with group of friends of brother
>girls mire and comment on ripped half naked guys (people dress up a lot in fantasies)
>10/10 hottest in the group(which btw has almost 20k followers on insta) gets approached literally every minute even by ripped taller guys
>doesn't want anything
>2 minutes later I try to pick her up and succeed
>she never talked to me or made eye contact prior or after it
what in the fuck did she mean by this /fit/? is being fit a meme?
>>
She knows you're an omega male and wats something from you, most likely money
>>
>>40584149
so you paused the game and asked on /fit/ on how to proceed to finish the level?

i don't know personally. games today are pretty complex and randomly generated.
>>
Girls want to be the pretty one in the relationship. She probably has bad experiences with tall ripped guys in the past
>>
>>40584164
you're mom is randomly generated

in fact you're mom is massively multiplayer.
>>
>>40584499

FUCKING SAVAGE
>>
>>40584480
Most likely this.
>>
>>40584499
lmao anon u're a retarted
>>
>2 minutes later I try to pick her up and succeed
>she never talked to me or made eye contact prior or after it
what?
>>
>>40584157
I don't even have a job and I think her family is richer than mine
>>40584164
the game is paused regardless. I was there on a trip and we're 100km apart, we probably won't see each other in at least 5 months
>>40584644
yeah... like I said I'm pretty socially inapt and she never initiates anything. I tried talking to her later but could just blurt out 2 sentences and there was awkward silence.
>>40584480
I don't think is really about relatioships, in fact she was in a break from one with an doctor, my confusion is why she rejected all those guys but got with me
>>
>>40584955
>>40584480
also I don't think a girl as hot and popular like her would feel threatened easily, and the guys that approached her weren't 10/10 gods
>>
>>40584149
Ok check this out :
>be me
>be 17
>very skelly 190cm ~66kg
>Very social, but not with girls
>One day, me and a group of mine friends went to a giant 2000 people party
>The hottest girl in the school aproaches us
>Me thinking : Logical, since my friends are ripped unlike me
>She hangs out with us the entire night
>I relax since i know i have 0% chance with her
>We talk
>....
>....
>Fast forward 4 months the biggest break up of my life
BUT
>hooked with the hottest girl
>lost virginity
>been in a really emotional a good relationship
>became more social = more girls
Most importantly
>STILL SKELLY

/fit/ is a meme, the most important things are your social skills, being fit comes next. You just have to look normal and be funny and confident, none will realize you're a skelly months into relationship
>>
>>40585169
My conclusion :
There is no trick, you can't understand girls like they are a boss in a video game. They are humans just like us, and very unpredictable ones. And only basic girls go for /fit/, yes fit is hot, but no normal girl would date 10/10 guy if he's a social and intellectual idiot

I might be a neat example, a had a few more 9/10 , 10/10 girls despite being skelly, I was just more social and unlike some of my ripped /fit/ friends I didn't treat women like meat

Oh yeah, bad guys being hot is also a meme, it's literally unpredictable
>>
>>40584644
I have no clue what OP is talking about...
>>
File: g.jpg (3KB, 124x90px)
g.jpg
3KB, 124x90px
>>40585169
>190cm
>the most important things are your social skills
its your height that earned you pussy you stupid faggot
>>
>>40584984
People aren't that rational, mate. I've dated an actual 10 with an Ivy League education who used to date an olympic athlete and gets DMs from NBA players. She was just as insecure as anyone else, just with the knowledge that she could manipulate men in certain specific contexts.
>>
>>40585232
>Oh yeah, bad guys being hot is also a meme, it's literally unpredictable
This needs to be stickied T B H. I've dated girls who got turned on by me acting like a player, and girls who literally soaked through their pants from watching me study because they like smart guys and the idea of a strong career. They're just people.
>>
>>40585926
Yeah, try living in a country where an average male is 185cm. Everybody is tall
>>
File: 1485972830871.jpg (48KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485972830871.jpg
48KB, 666x666px
>>40584499
noice
>>
>>40585232
thanks milan, but I have 0 friends and can't even keep up small talk for 2 minutes. I'm trying though, this happening gave me a little motivation and I'll try faking and force myself to speak more and take more initiative. I only talked to her because I was drunk out of my mind, maybe she liked this assertiveness. I also half played(admittedly I was a little bit angry) that I was gonna fight a guy that approached her so maybe that helped (????)
>>
>>40584149
>>40584149
do you have FACE or FRAME?
>>
File: 1481572969481.jpg (11KB, 154x160px)
1481572969481.jpg
11KB, 154x160px
>>40586115
>>
>>40586386
face is decent, frame is ok, I'm 183 and I guess I have normal broad shoulders
>>
>>40586343
Don't fake it, drink it . That's the secret

You fucking remembered me from the thread yesterday didn't you fag
>>
>>40586752
why do you still have your name you dumb nigga? Also it was mostly me probably, drinking is a meme. Previously I had been drunk enough to not be able to hold a cup and vomit 3 times, still I didn't dance or approached any woman. This time I thought I was never drunk enough so my thought process was that drinking was just an excuse to do dumb shit and embarrass yourself without consequences
>>
File: raw.gif (464KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
464KB, 498x360px
>>40586807
no no no no, you don't have to be drunk out of you're mind. But drunk as in sense, 3-4 beers, relaxed rather than drunk.

I am usually confident, bt with girls, like there's a fucking barrer in my brain that makes me nervous. Three drinks later, I can talk with anyone about anything. That's why people generally drink alcohol, not to get super duper drunk and end up vomiting, but to relax the fuck out
>>
>>40586807
>>40586807
So I guess all the "Skellies" hang out on the same threads
>>
>>40586869
there's a fat general we should make a skelly general
>>
>>40586901
Post your face nigger, I already posted mine

GOMAD is on
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.