[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help bros how do I get rid of pimples for good. I literally just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (761KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
761KB, 2576x1932px
Help bros how do I get rid of pimples for good. I literally just turned 18 I shouldn't have any by now right?
>>
Be older
>>
>>40582165
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>40582165
Acne doesn't magically stop when you turn 18. Learn how to take care of your skin.
>>
>>40582165

Consume less sugar, wash your face morning and night, dont touch your face with your disgusting fingers, and wash your pillow cases often
>>
>>40582165
You can have acne up until any age. Its all to do with oil glands. I'm 22 and I only very occasionally get acne around my mouth if I have junk food. If my diet is clean my skin is usually clean. But your solution should be go to a dermatologist and get prescribed Roaccutane. Problem solved. I went on Roaccutane when i was 16 and it solved my problem aside from like the occasional pimple.
>>
>>40582165
Clean up your diet and wash your face often.

Acne doesn't just appear for no reason, find the cause and eliminate it.
>>
Acne's stubbornness depends on the individual. For most, diet and cleanliness is enough, but it took a round of accutane to sort mine out after a bunch of other prescribed shit.

Keep trying all the home remedies and see a dermatologist to get the medication process going.

Protip: home remedies are unproven and highly particular to the individual whereas accutane has a ridiculous success rate if you can hack the side effects
>>
>>40582165
1) don't ask fit
2) don't get disheartened that the only advice you get is shit you've been doing since you started getting it - people will assume you're stupid
4) tough it out until your hormones go away
>>
Accutane. Took it two years ago. I'm 19 now and get 0 pimples. Tried doing a lot of shit before that like changing pillow case daily, using facial cleanser and moisturizer, no dairy. Nothing worked so I just took the easy but painful way out.
>>
>>40582250
>just consume less heroin bro its easy
>>
>>40582165
stop touching your face throughout the day. i never had bad acne but would break out and its all but stopped once i consciously made myself stop touching my face. its a filthy world that your hands interact with and then you mash all that crap onto your face and plug them pores up/irritate them.
>>
if you don't care about your health, just poison yourself with accutance like all the other chums in this thread

but hey anything required to make yourself look good now and not care about its short term and long term side effects
>>
>>40582165
You don't have enough acne to use accutane(imo). I recommend 10% benzoyl peroxide cream. Look into it it got rid of my acne completely. This is the first thing ur doctor will recommend btw
>>
>>40582165
Go to the doctor or dermatologist. I had awful acne until like 5 months ago when I go minocycline and retin-a cream prescribed. Now I almost never get cysts and the zits I do get are small.
>>
>>40582165
great lips, I don't have any advice though
>>
>>40582165
wash face 2x a day
apply salcylic acid cream 2x a day
change pillow case 2-3x a week
>>
>>40582261
Roaccutane will work wonders for acne but I'd think hard about how much it bothers you because it will give you other stuff to deal with; very dry skin etc.
>>
>>40582165
Lurk here, it has great tips for acne.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/

They know more about skincare than your average dudebro that doesn't even wash his far and the r9kfags on on /fit/.

If you go to a derma you'll probably be prescribed some sort of topical anti-acne cream, most likely Epiduo or some shit.
Your acne doesn't seem serious enough for oral retinoids.
>>
>>40584608
>I recommend 10% benzoyl peroxide cream.

Studies have shown 2.5% BP is as effective as 10%, without the shitty side effects.
>>
I got the same problem. Tried proactive and it dried my shit out like crazy. What acne soap should I use?
>>
>>40586213

They will all dry out your skin if there is benzoyl peroxide in there
Most acne treatments will

You've got to moisturize after you apply the stuff, it's good for your skin, anyway. Just find one that wont clog your pores
>>
It will fuck off eventually be patient
>>
>>40582261
Yeah, was using Roaccutane at the age of 16 or 17 for about 6 months. I had much more problematic skin then you have anon. Scars after acne stayed, which made me fucking angry, but after time I stopped caring about them. Also it's been 5 years and girls never gave shit about it, so you're good. My current gf of 2.5 years brought it up and said she likes it lol. Even if you will have any, after time it should dissappear. Good luck anon
>>
Go to a dermatologist, ask about tetracycline. Accutane is for severe acne, most likely there won't be need for it.
>tfw 30 and on accutane again
>>
>>40582165
Don't use medicated creams (Clearasil, Proactiv, etc. ) many of them contain ingredients that actively dry out your skin and cause your skin to overproduce oils with a delay. This is done in purpose so you get the immediate result, but then you must keep buying their product like a good goy.

Cut down on dairy, eat more oils and unsaturated fats, more dietary fiber, drink more water, and get lots of sleep. Also cutting down on processed foods and simple sugars works wonders.

Good luck anon. It's not an easy fix to change your lifestyle but the benefits outweigh the short term discomfort. Don't be a sucker to Pharma
>>
>>40586439
You can fade "scars" if you really want to tbqh.

If it's discolorations (hyper-pigmentation), shit like Vit C serums and AHAs work wonders if you're patient.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.