[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm skelley as fuck and was told that peanut butter is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pb.jpg (73KB, 900x530px) Image search: [Google]
pb.jpg
73KB, 900x530px
I'm skelley as fuck and was told that peanut butter is a good food to eat for someone like me.

My question is what is the best option for eating it? What kind do I buy? And what do I put it on? Do I put it on bread? Celery? Or just a spoon? Or something else?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (23KB, 281x524px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23KB, 281x524px
Im back, umad brah?
>>
>>40580602
With a spoon moron
>>
>>40580602
Pbj, or with bananas and honey. Peanut butter milkshake, on toast.
>>
Buy Adams all natural. Unless you like eating trans fat by the jar.

Peanut butter is good for a skeleton. But the best thing is a big breakfast. When I was skelly I would eat 2000 calorie breakfast every morning. Overkill but it worked.

I'd have one frozen dinner microwaved (700 cal) and while it was microwaving I would prepare a protein smoothie. 500g of Greek yogurt, banana, peanut butter, protein powder, almond milk (can't stand cow's milk)

If you eat a huge breakfast like that it's very easy to hit a high caloric target over your whole day. I was going for 3500 but ate well over that most days.
>>
>>40580639

Wouldn't that be a ton of sugar though?

>>40580641

Thanks for the tips, I'm trying to recalibrate my diet and eat more.
It's just difficult to stay stocked with food. Right now I probably eat like 1000 calories a day or less b/c I just can't be bothered to find food all the time.
I also don't have a car so even going to the store to get food requires a lot of energy.
Also am poorfag, so basically this thread is part of trying to figure out a food routine that is very cost/energy effective and also won't give me the shits.
>>
>>40580686
Milk, Peanutbutter, Oats, Cheap fatty fish, minced beef, Nuts, chips/crisps, anything snacks related.
Don't worry about sugar or fat, you need exactly that to gain weight, and the most important thing is that you train heavy compounds so that you won't gain it all as fat
>>
Inject it directly into ur butt haha
>>
peanut butter is the most disgusting shit but i still eat it because its easy calories. i keep mine in the fridge and eat it by the spoonful except i don't chew it i just wash it down with water or milk
>>
>>40581162
Same.
I enjoy it on a toast but pure PB tastes disgusting after a while. Also the burps that come afterwards that taste like peanutbutter, ugh, they make you want to throw up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.