[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he, dare I even utter these words, /ourguy/? https://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1112x858px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1112x858px
Is he, dare I even utter these words, /ourguy/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJTmUgKmBQQ
>>
File: Amerifugg.png (282KB, 422x768px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifugg.png
282KB, 422x768px
I honestly feel like these guys are using Jason. He really needs some positive role models in his life and it makes me kinda sad
>>
>>40580343
They're his only "friends" though so I think it's better than nothing
>>
>>40580051
That guy has mental issues, right?
>>
>>40580343
Jason has had positive role models and has pissed all over them. He deserves far worse than what he gets from tDRM desu
He's a retard that much is true, but he is also an absolutely terrible person, although I will admit that the Jewess that his mother is does not help matters.
>>
i fucking love brad
>>
>>40580361
If being the king alpha is considered a mental illness, then yes
>>
>>40580343
>>40580343

lol fuck off loads of people have genuinely tried to help him over the years
>>
>>40580343
They his genuine friends. It's just banterening
>>
>>40580051
she looks so uncomfortable ahahahahahahahah god why
>>
>>40580051
Bradley Shitler is the reason I watch The Misfits.
>>
>>40580343
It's just banter, but Jason is a legit scumbag and scam artist, so he deserves getting shit on.

Thank God for Brad to provide ments when Lenny and Richard aren't around.
>>
How noble of Brad to hang out with Jason. The midget really grows to be a big brother. Could he ever reach that high with average people?
>>
>>40580496
You must be trolling, right? Brad is the whiniest nice-guy faggot on earth. I can't stand that fucker
>>
>>40581286
t. Janoy Cresva
>>
File: main.jpg (54KB, 277x425px) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
54KB, 277x425px
Could some fuck take one for the team and buy these nudes? Especially the movie
https://www.musclepinups.com/showgal.php?g=groups/5727/16_1&s=71
>>
>>40581293
Can't stand Jason either. He ruin every video he is on trying to get attention saying the same overused shit instead of acting spontaneus.

I unironically like Lenny, tho.
>>
>>40580051
What did he say? You didn't timestamp the video.
>>
>>40580051
Brad is a fucking leftist beta cuck. He's trying to hide being beta under those gay tattoos and acting like an edgy 13 year old. He says shit like "women are allowed to to whatever they want" while the conversation is about married/engaged women. He is more delusional than lenny and jason combined. At least those two can admit that they have problems.
>>
>>40580343
just bantz mate xd
>>
>>40581447
>>40580343

Drink bleach
>>
>>40581432
Maybe, but his interactions with Jason are pure gold.
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (37KB, 480x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.jpg
37KB, 480x345px
>>40580051
This guy voted for Bernie sanders so no, he's not our guy.
>>
>>40580051
Friendly reminder that this guy is on trt and probably more and still looks like shit.
>>
>>40583107
He benches 3plate, though. Most of /fit/ can't say that.
>>
fucking love brad, whether he's a try hard or not i don't care. favourite is lenny though, he's one of the most unabashed and honest and actually nice, though sorely deluded, people i've seen on the fitness end of youtube. he's never cruel, just misguided.

also that shredded old man who looks like stephen lang, he's cool.

also that girl is hot
>>
>>40583051
Brad has the beliefs of an edgy15-year-old rebelling against his conservative parents. I'd rather an entire video of Lenny quoting Bible passages than listen to anything that self-righteous faggot thinks about life.
>>
>>40580343
they're just busting his balls a bit that's all.
>>
Brad's bullying stops janoy's delusion from spiraling out of control.

He's competing in a week at 20+% bodyfat, not even brad and nate can talk him out of it this time
>>
>that guy at 2:15 jamming a barbell in the air
>>
>>40580051
wtf am i watching? I'm so fucking confused
>>
File: IMG_0851.jpg (67KB, 915x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0851.jpg
67KB, 915x1024px
lmao

What is up with the Swedish girl? I mean, besides the awkward interactions with Cresva and his posse, she seems too cool for school. Don't tell me all eurocucks act like this
>>
>>40583384
>Reply
they're not
hang out with a lot of germans and they're super down to earth and cool. They probably just hate hanging out with autistic weirdos
>>
>>40583379
>who is Jason Genova?

Trying to explain Genova is basically like trying to explain a large fictional fantasy world now. Genova needs a wiki explaining events, people, phrases, items, like Lord of the Rings or the marvel universe would have.

You might as well ask "What is the meaning of life?". That's how complicated the question "Who is Jason Genova?" is. You won't get the answer from a book or from someone on an internet forum. You have to experience it. The videos, the Facebook posts, the instagram pictures, the radio talk shows all form a vast and complicated web that one must do his best to keep track of. Maybe one day you'll understand.
>>
>>40580051
jason looks pretty thick, he just needs to lose like 25 pounds and try to dry up for his comp. i know there are people helping him with this, but if he could just drop some water weight and adipose tissue, he'd appear much better before going to pose while still looking fluffy.
>>
>>40583384

https://www.instagram.com/linnlowes/

She is a cancer survivor with 774k instagram followers.

Really poor of you to even remotely try to judge every other 'eurocuck' by a individual like this.
>>
>>40581340
Someone posted them on misc if I'm not mistaken. You can find them if you look hard enough.
>>
>>40583158
>also that girl is hot
>falling for a crack whore
>falling for the token vagina
>>
>>40583384
She probably didn't really want to be there, but her boyfriend is a piss trooper
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.