[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've read the sticky about 3 times and then when I go on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 10.gif (2MB, 225x127px) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
2MB, 225x127px
I've read the sticky about 3 times and then when I go on /fit/ it's almost like I read things that suggest other methods or debunk certain methods.

I am a 5'11" 230lb male that now has access to a college gym.

All of the equipment is there, but I'm intimidated every time I go. I end up just doing cardio.

I should state that my goal is simply to lose fat, my diet is starting to consist of small portions of healthy foods from my college cafeteria.

Please, send me in the right direction. The only things I have to go off of are those fucking Katawa Shoujo Emi motivational Couch to 5K running charts.

I know this is a lot, but my end-goal is to be able to join the Boxing Club at my college and not run out of stamina after walking up a flight of fucking stairs.
>>
>>40580014
If you just wanna lose weight eat at a 500 Cal deficit and do cardio every other day to help avoid injury . Try a slow pace for time. maybe a 15 minute mile pace for 30 minutes.
>>
>>40580053
>>40580014
This. Also, running is gonna rek your joints, you fat fuck. Try going on the Crosstrainer, cycling or swimming instead. Has the advantage that you would also get some fresh air.

And for the love of God: LIFT, it is absolutely essential. Lift and count your calories/macros and be on dat dere 500 calorie deficit. Can't go wrong there.
>>
>>40580053

Does a 500 calorie deficit mean shaving 500 calories off of how much I eat everyday? I just want to be certain.

>>40580066

I'll be sure to hop on a crosstrainer for 15 minutes every other day and I'll start lifting ASAP. I appreciate the help guys.
>>
>>40580154
500 off your TDEE
>>
>>40580154

Dont bother trying to get a 500 cal deficiet. Just eat only broccoli and a little bit of meat (make sure its fatty).

This will put you in a 1500-2000 cal deficiet. You can keep this up for about 4 weeks very saftey.

Much quicker and easier.
>>
Hello lad. Just wishing you luck with your activities.

At 23 years of age I was 5' 10" 230 lbs. Fattest and shittiest I'd ever been. I did, per the other lads in this thread, the classic 500-deficit, consequently sometimes more because I just didn't crave a bunch of food like I used to. I didn't hit the gym once, but after 5 months of walking 5 miles a day and good eatin, I went down to about 185 lbs.

I'm 25 now, 185 lbs. skinnyfatfat and just got a gym membership because my job enables me to work remotely (aka a fuck ton more time to do shit). Let us get these gainz together.
>>
>>40580297

Bless you, anon. Let us gain together.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.