[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god fucking dammit i cannot continue my cut with my literal gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tom2.jpg (23KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
tom2.jpg
23KB, 413x449px
god fucking dammit i cannot continue my cut with my literal gains goblin of a girlfriend. I planned on going home and eating salad and then she decides to start asking me to go to red robin, so ofc i take her. I try to order the salad and shes like no youre getting the burnin love burger. i cant do it anymore fit what even is the point
>>
>>40578867
"No I'm getting the salad"

Problem solved.
>>
>>40578867
Why do you let her dictate everything you do?

Insisting on going out is whatever, but if someone told me what to order I'd be real mad
>>
>>40578867
>I try to order the salad and shes like no youre getting the burnin love burger
sounds like YOU are the girlfriend m8
>>
>>40578929
>>40578905
she doesnt force me to obviously but shell judge me and give me shit for trying to eat less calories. shell give me passive aggressive little comments and tell me im too obsessed with fitness
>>
>so ofc I take her

Never gonna make it
>>
Just eat less tomorrow to make up for it.

WOW SO HARD
>>
>>40578942
you're not a man
>>
CUTTING IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan through Mar swole

Apr through Jun cut

Jul through Sept Ext. cut

Oct through Dec absorb fat
>>
>>40578942
gotta man up here and let her get used to you eating your own goddamn food
have you already smashed her at least?
>>
>>40578867
Top kek. It's fine to take her out to places, but order what you want, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>40579003
>have you already smashed her at least?

Are you seriously implying that there are people who would agree to an exclusive relationship with someone before having at least fucking once to try them out?

Who are these fucking idiots?
>>
kek i love how these beta males blame their girlfriend for everything. stop catering to her every single need and desire. if im being pushy or annoying, my boyfriend will tell me straight up (although this rarely happens, i'm very open to communication and asking how they feel, plus im pretty reasonable).
stop doing things you don't want to because your girlfriend wants it. i bet you paid for that huge ass burger and her meal. enjoy not making it.
>>
>>40578984
relax there boyo
>>
>>40579027
>how they feel
does your boyfriend have two dicks or are you unfaithful
>>
>>40579017
why are you greentexting something that isn't a paraphrase of the quoted post nor a personal anecdote? I am getting so fucking triggered seeing newfags fuck up something so simple
>>
>>40578942
Dump her then, if she doesnt supoort your hobbies she isnt worth it in the long run
>>
>>40579067
>why are you greentexting something that isn't a paraphrase of the quoted post nor a personal anecdote? I am getting so fucking triggered seeing newfags fuck up something so simple

not him but meme arrows were originally used to quote other posts in a response, so it makes sense
>>
>>40578942
But you are obsessed with fitness aren't you? Own it.
But I've never had a GF ever so you might wanna take my advice with a grain of salt.
>>
>>40579085
ah fuck i thought he was replying to OP, didnt see the comment with the text he quoted

fucking sips are making me retarded
>>
>>40578867

>Girlfriend saves anon from eating a salad
>""""""Gainsgoblin"""""
>>
>>40578942
Sounds like a massive cunt
>>
>>40578942
You ever heard of a "shit test"? She's just gonna ride your ass, then dump you for being such a pussy. Dump the goblin first.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.