[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I achieve a similar build? Are there any real life examples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How can I achieve a similar build? Are there any real life examples of this? Is this even realistic?
I've been doing cardio, boxing, and core exercises for 2 years and started weight lifting last year. I box/do cardio 3 days a week and lift 3 days a week. I split up my routines like shoulders/back, chest/arms, and legs. I do calisthenics to warm up and only recently started doing compound barbell movements (bench and squats, havent started deadlift yet). I got godlike gains within my first 6 months but then kinda plateaud. I guess what I'm asking for is how I can vary routines and shock the muscle and get defined when my body is already so used to so many routines (I do practically every dumbbell movement I know of). It's why i recently added compound barbell movements to my routine, though I was somewhat hesitant to do so out of not wanting to build bulky muscle.
>>
>>40577437
>Is this even realistic?
Of course it is what the hell brah. You just have to have good insertions and put on mass and you're good to go.
>>
>>40577437
>I got godlike gains within my first 6 months but then kinda plateaud.
What usually happens is someone starts a beginner program like SS, SL, 5x5, their noob gains plateau (like yours did), then they move onto another one. Maybe you can make more gains since you haven't been weight-training. Read the sticky
>>
>>40577437
you need to be like 6'3 to start with DESU

then have a voice that makes girls wet
then just do bench for a few months then cut and youll be geralt-mode
>>
>>40577517
Hey thanks, would you mind telling me what workouts I can use to develop good chest insertions?
>>
>>40577564
Your insertions are mostly credited to you genetics. But you can fuck them up when lifting with bad form. Form is very very important for not getting an ugly body as well as not injuring yourself.
>>
>>40577437
>somewhat hesitant to do so out of not wanting to build bulky muscle
You've been doing this for 6 months and you're still afraid to get big. You will never reach your genetic limit with that attitude. You can easily surpass a fictional juiced pole if you just go all out.
>>
>>40577564
You dont develop good insertions
its a genetic thing
Sure you can have the same amount as muscle as him and the same lowish body fat but you might not look the same due to how and in what shape your muscles are genetically attached to your body
>>
>>40577564
You can't change your chest insertions. It's determined by your genetics how they will look like. If you mean how to get a good chest then just do a shit-ton of chest isolation like cable-flyes.
>>
>>40577564
insertions are completely genetic. you can only further fuck up how good you can possibly look by injuring yourself (google pec tear). your 'potential' will never go up, you just have to lift and find out what it is.
>>
>>40577538
>Read the sticky
Will do. I've been lifting with 4 reps of 12 sets or till failure so I've been considering switching to high weight low rep
>>40577551
I'm using law of attraction to manifest height brah
>>
>>40577551

That's false

Geralt of rivia has really good lats, developed forearms, tricep lateral head (but no large or medial head), undeveloped chest, really developed abs, big side delts

Literally all the muscles needed to look big and don't be really that big
>>
>>40577575
>>40577595
>>40577600
>>40577602
Even though it doesn't look like I'll be able to develop insertions, I'll take this to mean that I should lighten weights and focus solely on form. I do focus on form but I tend to skimp a bit towards the end of my sets.
>>40577580
Good point, I'll rephrase as not wanting to create imbalances/injuries. I don't feel like I use weight that's too light as I use whatever weight takes me till failure or gets me at the most 12 reps. For example, I can do 12 reps of 70lb lunges forward (35 lb in each hand) and then backwards. And by the end of the set I'm sweating buckets. But at the same time I struggled with 95 lb squats today. I feel like I can go heavier than average with dumbbell stuff but I do significiantly lighter than average with barbells, which is due to my lack of experience
>>
>>40577716
Very helpful. Thank you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.