[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk down a crowded street >everyone bumps into you >women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: enditall.png (123KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
enditall.png
123KB, 416x700px
>walk down a crowded street
>everyone bumps into you
>women bump into you
>they even brace themselves ready to push you back
>try to be polite and angle my shoulders
>get ran into anyway
Why are you fuckers so rude? Does me being 5'6" have anything to do with this?
>>
>5'6

Sorry but you're not tall enough to even show up in their prehipheral vision
>>
Some people don't see speedbumps bro.
>>
>see people brace themselves
>lean into them
>move away at last second
>watch them fall forward
>laugh heartily
>>
I'm almost a foot taller than you, you're lucky if I even see your head bobbing you manlet.
>>
look angry, and look where you want to go, works for me, people almost jump to get out of my way.

>6'2" though
>>
>>40578323
same
>>
>>40578323
My face is very sculpted so I have a naturally serious look. They're moving out of the way because you're 6'2"
>>
>>40577292
I'm 6'4, I'd say fit, and people always move for me, I usually walk in a straight line.
>>
File: 1484528760997.jpg (44KB, 323x311px)
1484528760997.jpg
44KB, 323x311px
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4afoy8qmDRk
MANLETS ABSOLUTELY BTFO
>>
Happ bed today
>be like you don't have
>sit down with a little bit of a problem with your blood
>start with the British
>keep going out with the British
>British won't stop being dead
>shit
>panic
>decided that the British weren't even worth the risk
>drop the British
<suddenly I'm going with my sister to get a new boyfriend because she is always there for me
>wake up to the British government on the bench
>"do you think you can get the same name as you are not sure if you're the British?"
>hospital says I'm sorry for being so fat, now I have to do community service for the next two years

Never fuck UP gym days
>>
File: 1480771081253.jpg (21KB, 427x427px)
1480771081253.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>40579192
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>40579262
It was pretty clear
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.