[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with commercial gyms /fit/? I normally go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Fitfit.jpg (410KB, 1200x1298px) Image search: [Google]
Fitfit.jpg
410KB, 1200x1298px
What the fuck is up with commercial gyms /fit/?

I normally go to the gym later, to avoid busy hours, get a free squat rack when needed etc.

But yesterday I had to go during the day around peak hours and fuck me, I've never seen such a bunch or retards in my life.

The gym was packed,
>everyone had shit form,
>half reps everywhere,
>so many people trying to lift to heavy without doing a full rep.
>Quarter squats, fucking everywhere.
>People wearing their belts the wrong way, on the smith machine
>Basically every retarded thing you could do in the gym.

It was quite literally pic related-

Why /fit/.. why?
>>
>>40575570
I should add..

>Dude in lifting shoes, doing 100 reps of cleans with 40kg
>tried 50kg, can barely lift it off the ground
>>
>>40575570

>The lateral raises forms

Holy shit, I've never seen such terrible fucking form in my life
>>
No one got anything to add here?
>>
>>40576070
Just joined a new gym in a big city after lifting for about 18 months in a privately owned place in a small town. Don't even know where to begin.

>'trainers' have their anorexic-tier female clients doing meme as fuck exercises that look like they'll snap them in half
>half rep OHP fucking everywhere
>1/8th rep dips
>so many fucking quarter squats
>40kg deadlifts everywhere with terrible form

I didn't even think it was possible to half rep a deadlift but apparently I was wrong. Bonus points for another trainer watching his clearly novice client doing 100 reps of stiff-legged sumo deadlifts without batting an eye.
>>
File: 1474010052598s.jpg (7KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474010052598s.jpg
7KB, 247x250px
>>40575570
i know what you mean, man. but the one that pisses me off the most is

>that guy who warms up with the empty bar
>>
normies are shit and care more about posting memes on instagram and what the people around them think than the quality of their workout

more news at 11
>>
Yeah I usually go early in the morning but sometimes I go after work around 6 or so and its jam packed. Not a lot of meme exercises but the treadmill are always full. And there's a ton of teenagers with their friends.
>>
>>40576265
OMFG

The PT's man, the fucking GYM pts..

>Tint skinny dude, about 5'4
>training dude to 'get strongers'
>making him do 10 sets of 20 reps on every fucking lift
>been repeating this for the last 2 months

Pt's are fucking retards man. Theres one hench PT who works there and gets people to do real routines, fucksake.
>>
>>40576289
What's wrong with that ?
>>
>>40576289

My first set of squat warm-up is bodyweight only. Then warm-up set #2 is just the bar.
>>
>>40576289
>>40576355
>>40576422

Nothings from with Bar squats, its just a meme because the dude who posted it is so fucking individual and able to post anything but shitposts..
>>
>>40575570
The answer is always normies.
>>
>>40576345
> be PT
> screw clients over with meme exercises
> clients are in placebo mode, keep coming back 'cause they've got a soccer mom's understanding of fitness
> keep 'em hooked
>>
>>40576898
>genius
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.