[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>raining >I have to walk 1 mile and catch 2 buses to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1487448532172.jpg (171KB, 694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487448532172.jpg
171KB, 694x1000px
>raining
>I have to walk 1 mile and catch 2 buses to go to the gym
>i'm ugly, lifting won't solve anything
>no social skills
>no space in my house for a homegym

Why should I even bother going to the gym today? I might as well give up for good
>>
Good idea
>>
>>40573709
I'm in the same boat desu
except that it's not even raining
>>
Do calisthenics m8
>>
>>40574108

Either this or just give up OP, if you were just gymming for looks and not cause you liked it it's probably not doing much for you
>>
>>40574133
Does anybody really like lifting though?
I mean genuinely, to the point where you could be going for years with 0 progress and you'd still go just because you enjoy the act itself so much.
>>
>>40574108
Does it work for building muscle or is it actually a meme?

>>40574133
I like it, and I wish I could buy a homegym, but the act of going to the gym is too much work, time and stress.
>>
>>40573709
Buy a car
>>
>>40574153
I do.

Progress is a part of it though. In all hobbies you need to have progression otherwise you will eventually get bored of it. I see no reason why anyone has a good excuse to say that they cant make progress unless they literally have no limbs and are paralysed.

You can always do more, achieve more, be more.
>>
>>40573709
>moooooooooo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1920x816px
>>40573709
Because... the fuhrer will be attending the premiere!
>>
>>40574153
If you lift you'll make progress. Hitting peak potential is so rare, and if you do you can find other challenges. I love lifting, and progressing is part of that fun.
>>
>>40573709
>have to walk 1 mile
so what? or is that too much for you, cookie cutter?
>>
>>40573709

tfw when no pure cutie farm girl to fuck while her dad tries to kill me with a shotgun
>>
>>40573709
Get your shit together anon. Or simply buy a pullup bar
>>
think of how accomplished you'll feel once you go to the gym, having literally conquered the elements, bested mother nature herself just to get your work done

think of the people who will think (i guarantee they will) "wow that uy came to the gym in THIS weather, impressive"'

think of how you'll be another day closer to your goals

go to the gym, anon
>>
>>40573709
Beta as fuck, might as well give up.
>>
>>40575492
I love you
>>
OP here

Went to the gym and I don't really feel any better desu
I literally stepped in a nail as I was coming back home and now got a hole in my foot. Not even joking

>>40575027
No that's the easy part, I can walk a lot and not get tired, the shitty part is waiting for 2 buses, so it takes like 40min just to get to the gym

>>40575492
Thanks
>>
>>40573709
>>Why should I even bother going to the gym today? I might as well give up for good
Okay faggot. More gains for the rest of us.
>>
>>40574153
I enjoy it, you can still master your technique
>>
>>40576375
good, thats 40 minutes for you to focus yourself and get ready to destroy your fuckin workout, man. I hope you went
>>
>>40576838
oh duh i didnt read the rest of your post, good job. sucks that you stepped on a nail but im sure it's less painful than regretting skipping the gym
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.