[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /fit/ here is a question that you DYEL broscientists probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Okay /fit/ here is a question that you DYEL broscientists probably can't answer but I ask it anyways:

People always say its impossible to target or isolate lower abs because all of your abs is basically one single muscle.
But how is it possible then to specificly target your upper-chest with incline movements?
Your pecs are one musce aswell?

Check mate. You can't answer this.
>>
>People always say its impossible to target or isolate lower abs because all of your abs is basically one single muscle.

are you sure? i don't think i've ever seen anyone say that.
>>
>>40573472
>pecs
>a muscle

The fuck is this DYEL bullshittery

Get the absolute fuck off my board you reddit tier faglord

kys, saged
>>
>>40573514
Each pec is one muscle retard. Now fuck off
>>
>>40573514
>>
>>40573523
no suck my dick gaffyo
>>
>>40573472
I don't even know if this is true but if it is I'd imagine it's because abs and pecs are very different structures so what works for one won't work for the other
>>
>>40573568
>diffirent structures

How the fuck are people like you even allowed into the gym?

Biggest DYEL shit I've read in all my years

Just end it.
>>
>>40573586
are you a retard? It's ok if you are, I'll just try to simplify things even more
>>
>>40573606
>I imagine muscles are different structures because I read it on r/crossfit

Face it, you will never make it.

Quit struggling and just kys.
>>
>>40573632
>the body is all one big muscle
Who dressed you this morning?
>>
>>40573472
Based Drumpf
>>
>>40573632
Are you trying to say that abs and pecs are the same shape? How fucked up is your body?
>>
>>40573665
>>40573676
>being this uneducated

I knew it, total DYEL faggotry.

Do you deadlift too, faggots?
>>
>>40573712
oh ok I see. Good troll friend, you sure got me
>>
>>40573472
>lessons learned ITT
/r/fitness is a bettter place to ask for actual lifting questions and related advice than /fit/
>>
>>40573472
Abdominal fibers run vertically. You can't isolate different sections of the same fiber. Chest fibers run horizontally. It is possible for some fibers in a muscle to do more work than others (sternal vs. Clavicular heads).
>>
>>40573472
Amazed no-one has answered this, how can you all even turn up at the gym without knowing any anatomy? There are two pectoral muscles, one being upper. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>40574346
The rectus abdominus dont all have the same insertion or origin by that measure, they connect to fascia and several different bones - so you could by your hypothesis - crunch with the weight at different points over your body and work the abs separately. You can actually do this to a small extent exactly the same as any horizontal fibres, because the orientation means nothing.
>>
>>40574386
Thats not true. There is only one pectoral muscle on each side.
>>
>>40573544
>those shitty chest insertions and narrow clevicles
Confirmed for never making it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.