[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

somebody explain this before i kill myself. he isn't famous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: .png (1MB, 903x894px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1MB, 903x894px
somebody explain this before i kill myself. he isn't famous isn't rich isn't good looking and he bagged a victoria secret model
>>
>>40570994
they're pretty equal in looks
>>
>>40570994
personality
>>
>>40570994
Here let me explain it to you pubertal kids

Women go for 2 types of men. 1 is the lover, the guy she will give her pussy to for a night no strings attached. This is the hot, tall, muscular guy with game.

The 2nd guy that you seem to want to be is the comforting "ill be there for you no matter who else impgrenates you" boyfriend. Hes not particularly good looking but hes dependable. This is what you see here.

Ps it wont last. She'll get scooped up by someone with higher status and money. This guy is just a placeholder
>>
>>40570994
Looks like his eyebrows have fallen off onto his lip
>>
File: 1420446718407.jpg (188KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1420446718407.jpg
188KB, 640x1136px
>>40570994
>brown AF7 with a skinny Nordic 6
Seems pretty equal
>>
He is good looking though and he's a Harvard uni graduate and seems to have a good job. He's probably got a way better personality, more friends and overall better life than you in most measurable ways
>>
They complement each other

Look at his lack of eyebrows and look at her excess of eyebrows
>>
>>40570994
why does wear the moustache?
>>
>>40571083
who is she
>>
>>40570994
she looks good at first glance but the longer you look at her the uglier she gets
>>
>>40570994
he looks better than her
also its called social status
>>
Lmao at all the dicklets itt coping.

It's because he has a big dick
>>
someone tell who this bitch is she's not a VS model I can't find her
>>
If the woman has the status then they just go for the eye candy.
>>
>>40571214
Kelly gale.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.