[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i diddylifted for the first in in weeks and now my upper back(the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rookie-mistake-deadlift_0[1].jpg (33KB, 1188x1028px) Image search: [Google]
rookie-mistake-deadlift_0[1].jpg
33KB, 1188x1028px
So i diddylifted for the first in in weeks and now my upper back(the shoulder blades are) is sore as FUCK and i love it

Anyone else feels the same soreness after doing them,or did i fuck something up?
>>
>doing deadlifts
not gonna make it
>>
File: estelle2.png (230KB, 545x227px) Image search: [Google]
estelle2.png
230KB, 545x227px
>>40568484
>>
>>40568452
Keep your chest up you piece of shit. Don't shrug your shoulders at the top. Setup by having the bar cross your mid foot. NOW REMEMBER THIS....grab the bar with your arms straight and shoulders over the bar. Now bring the bar towards your shin and take off. KEEP THAT FUCKING CHEST UP AND DON'T SHRUG ON THE LOCK OUT...or you you will make this fucking thread again.
>>
>>40568452
>Doing deadlift with your shoulders.
How the fuck. I've only ever felt the deadlift in my glutes and spinal erectors. Try to focus on moving only with your hips and keep your shoulders out of it.
Maybe you just have really weak shoulders.
>>
File: habbening.gif (602KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
habbening.gif
602KB, 320x213px
>>40568452
>tfw doing heavier squats after no noob gains progress for months
>no more extreme DOMS
>can walk just fine the next day
>>
>>40568538
>2017
>not doing diddlyshrugs
>>
>>40568542
Not exactly my shoulders,but the zone between shoulder blades(rhomboids i think it's called)
I'm feeling the diddy a lot in my legs(they're the weakest part of my body) and not feeling it at all in the lower back

>>40568538
that's what i do,i don't shrug and i also don't have any lower back pain
>>
>>40568599
>not feeling it at all in the lower back
That tells me that your back probably isn't parallel to the ground when you grab onto the bar. When you start off doing the deadlift it's better to separate out the motion into two stages.
The first half is you raise the bar using your hips while keeping your back parallel to the ground.
The second half is straightening out your back using mostly the lower back to the finish position.
Obviously you're supposed to do the two movements simultaneously during a proper deadlift but try doing the motions separately to feel how much each muscle is hit by the movement.
What you're probably doing is starting the deadlift with a deeper squat but with the back slightly up, which would use your lower back less and use the legs more.
>>
>>40568452
Show your traps annon.
>>
>>40568538
Worst advertising feature I've seen in a long time. Good job.
>>40568452
Of course that's fine. That's your traps you dummy.
You're fine don't listen to that idiot. Chest up is a meme pt phrase for old women. It creates a reverse curve in your spine.
>>
>>40568452
>Back is sore
>Spine feel extremely fragile
How can this feel good?
>>
>>40568452
if you do enough volume on deadlifts everything will be sore

traps, upper back, lats, hamstrings, glutes, literally everything
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.