[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, so I'm a 20 year old college student and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: art battle.jpg (256KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
art battle.jpg
256KB, 1024x768px
Hey /fit/, so I'm a 20 year old college student and it's pretty much impossible to attempt to eat healthy on campus. I really want to get in shape but I don't have a kitchen and can't cook anything in the dorms. Any suggestions on how to eat healthy. Should I just get an apartment?
>>
yes an apartment is infinitely easier

but ther were salad and fruits at the food halls when i went to college. idk. fruits were kinda old sometimes but it worked?
>>
>>40567397
Look up the nutrition facts for what you eat. At least in my state the school/food producer has to have some form of nutrition facts available
>>
>>40567397
>it's pretty much impossible to attempt to eat healthy on campus.
With that attitude yes it is impossible.
>>
>>40567397
Yes, an apartment is infinitely better than living on campus in every way.

But for now

Every time you go to the cafeteria

You get the biggest cup they have

And you go to the milk machine where faggots fill their lucky charm cereals with skim milk

And you get a glass of whole milk

And drink it

And then do that 27 more times

You will be fucking huege
>>
>>40567397
Idk bro, there were tons of options available at my uni. We had a separate cafeteria for athletes that I LOVED when I was playing football. It was tons of delicious food that fit my macros and it needed 0 effort. Honestly I think about it all the time when I am prepping (and paying for now that I'm in the "real world") my own meals. Damn I miss that
>>
>>40567397
LIterally never going to make it.

Every major fast food chain has their macros online. I mainly eat panda at my uni and the macros are all online. Shit just gets expenise real quick
>>
>>40567463
I mean I can try but sooner or later one too many baloney sandwiches fuck up anything resembling a diet
>>
File: 1486946339397.jpg (93KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1486946339397.jpg
93KB, 526x567px
>>40567397
If you are haven't even stepped into the gym yet and are worrying about the type of food you have no control over you're are thinking too much and not doing anything. Go lift heavy 1 hour or 2, 5-6 days a week which is what you can control and dismiss anything you haven no control over. You already know what is good or not so no need someone to hold your hand to pick out the food you need to eat from the cafeteria. Go do you best anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.