[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys please help I need you now more than ever I just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1465519789553.jpg (171KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1465519789553.jpg
171KB, 500x374px
Guys please help I need you now more than ever

I just started at my new gym a few weeks ago, been lifting for 3 years, used to go to a small community gym with old people. I'm pretty fit I think.

I've been on the no-fap 6 days, no-drugs for 18 days now, and I think something is wrong with me.

THERE'S A FUCKING 10/10 WHO KEEPS STARING AT ME

Normally in a drug-induced state I'd just figure she was amazed how high I am in public, but I'm not high at all.

She stares at me the entire time.

I was flexing in the mirror and I felt her staring at me and I looked over and she was just like :O

How do I tell if she likes me? Normally I just ignore when this happens but she stares at me a lot and I like it.

How do I approach her in the gym? I was going to ask if I can work in with whatever she's doing.

I hope she's there tomorrow. What should I do?
>>
Talk to her
>>
does she bench?
offer to spot her
drop your nuts in her face
>>
>>40567118
Just give me some confidence bro!

I'm already done my lifts for the week so I'm gonna go tomorrow and do:

bench/squat/military press/deadlift/abs.

my question I guess is:

is this normal? does everyone get like this on no-fap?

I've literally never given a fuck about girls mirin.

She's a legit 10. a fucking 10 bro!

Since I started no-fap & no-drugs I feel like a different person. I don't know what I'm doing
>>
>>40566705
Fresh or old copypasta?

You obviously aren't being serious.
>>
>>40567171
I'm 100% serious. I'm just in a weird frame of mind. I've been on drugs/fapping daily for 5 straight years.

I have so much energy, I'm so horny all the time.

Haven't gotten laid in 6 years.

And a legitimate 10 can't keep her eyes off me in the gym. normally I wouldn't give a fuck..

but I'm not feeling normal..

I want to fuck this girl /fit/.
>>
>>40567118
>talk to her
Why do you autists always give such shit advice? Only betas talk to women. A true alpha doesn't even talk to have sex he just does it. So how about next time you see her staring at you start edging while staring her down. If she keeps staring then go further, pull your dick out, eyes locked. If she is still staring at this point you are in, go up to her to her and she will start blowing you. You are welcome anon.
>>
>>40567216
You know nothing
>>
>>40567194
OK, assuming you're still not just trolling...

I'd bet the first scenario is the correct one -

You're a bit ugly, quite autistic (that much is already obvious), probably not very well built. So you come across as weird/creepy anyway. That's why she's staring. Plus, as a desperate loser, you're probably vastly over-exaggering a) how hot she is, and b) how much she's staring at you.

Or, alternatively....

She is hot, you're good looking and have a good body with 3 years lifting under your belt. She genuinely is interested. You're still obviously Autistic, but provided you don't sperg the fuck out on her, you might be in with a shot. This shit isn't easily taught though. Saying "just be yourself" is probably a mistake even if this scenario is true. You'll just scare her off.

I'd suggest just making small talk. The odd comment here and there, try to be funny, nothing too full on, a bit light-hearted. Get talking to her. Fucking simple. I can't really explain it its so obvious.

I really think either way you're beyond our help.

Plus, the no drugs thing is a good idea, but no-fap is a stupid fucking meme.
>>
>>40567216
>A true alpha doesn't even talk to have sex he just does it.

I realise you're joking, but you're getting Alpha confusing with Rapist.
>>
>>40567237
>You're a bit ugly, quite autistic (that much is already obvious),

I'm an 8ish.

She's a 10.

>but no-fap is a stupid fucking meme.

Disagree, I've never had so much energy in my life. Just scored on a test in the top 21 people out of my 323 student stats class.

No-fap is a hell of a drug
>>
>>40567237
Also thanks bro.

I hope I can make it. /fit/ has been a source of inspiration for me since zyzz era. You guys mean a lot to me.<3

I haven't approached a girl in 5-6 years.

I think I can do it though.

You shoulda seen her face when I caught her mirin. My heart started pounding like I just took a giant hit of DMT
>>
>>40567142
>does bench/squat/military press/deadlift/abs on a rest day
are you on drugs right now?
>>
>>40567315
Well what should I do?

I just did back/bis today.
Yesterday was shoulders.

And monday I have to do chest/tri

I'm doing deadlift no matter what but I just did those tuesday so lol guess I'm going light.
>>
>>40566705
jus b urself
>>
>>40567237
>but no-fap is a stupid fucking meme.

beta male detected, ignore this anon's post bro
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.