[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's an "Anon tried to buy steroids on the internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
>It's an "Anon tried to buy steroids on the internet and instead got sold bunk shit and lost $400" episode

I'll never get that $400 back...
>>
What were you trying to buy?

Most orals and a lot of injectables aside of test are commonly underdosed or straight bunk.

Shoulda done more research bud.
>>
>>40564930
A regular first cycle
>>
>>40564944

Did you buy everything UGL?
What type of test did you buy? (as in what ester?)
NEVER buy ugl pct/ai.
>>
>>40564913
That sux family.

I also ordered my first cycle about 3 wks ago. My shit is legit though already put on 6lb of water weight
>>
That's what you get for trying to roid faggot
>>
>>40564962
Enanthate and yes I bought the ai and pct too.

I don't know what to do man. Should I just throw the rest out and cry myself to sleep and try to forget it?
>>
>>40564944

>$400
>a regular first cycle

What? 250mg test e costs like $50 and PCT.

And of course get your bloods checked (which costs the most) but I doubt the laboratory is gonna scam you.
>>
>>40564975

How do you know its bunk?
>>
>>40565010
Looks like Jewish shit and has bad reviews and Im not getting any gains or sides
>>
>>40565042

How long have you been on it?
What is your diet like?
>>
>>40565042
how did you buy something with bad reviews?
>>
>>40565068
5 weeks and I'm eating a lot

I wish I never fell for the steroid meme
>>40565088
It came out after I bought it
>>
>>40565097

Whats your dosage?
Assuming 500mg pw, 5 weeks in may not be enough to see anything.

The real shit tends to happen around week 8-10
>>
>>40565109
That makes no sense. Steroid calc shows your levels peak by like week 3.
>>
>>40565132

Yeah but you don't just magically gain 20lbs as soon as levels peak.
>>
>>40564913
Suprisingly when tested with placebos Lifters performed similarly to the group which actually received the steroids.

After revealing that the injection was placebo strength fell dramatically to as much as -25% of even the prior weeks lift.

So as long as you dont know its bunk, youre all good.
>>
My guy supplies the largest police department in the state. Always get prime stuff.
>>
>>40565132
This is why people who don't know how to research properly shouldn't roid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.