[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IN A FUCK I thought the right was the only thing that was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: twotypes.jpg (77KB, 505x312px) Image search: [Google]
twotypes.jpg
77KB, 505x312px
WHAT IN A FUCK
I thought the right was the only thing that was skinnyfat then I found this fucking pic and apparently left is skinnyfat? I look a lot like that including the tits and the weird abs, but I have a lot more muscle on arms chest delts but not MUCH more on lats (I'm working on it and also losing fat)

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I KNOW THIS I THOUGHT I WAS JUST A FAT FUCK THAT WAS RECOVERING
I LIFT .75/1.5/1.5/2 HOW THE FUCK AM I SKINNY FAT
IT'S NOT MUCH BUT IT'S MORE
REEEEEEE
>>
File: PicsArt_03-02-02.47.25.jpg (621KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-02-02.47.25.jpg
621KB, 1024x1024px
I also have more boobage than the left in the pic I'm the op

The dark pic I included because it highlights my man tits really well.
I go to the gym and lift for 1-3hrs a day plus 20min biking there and 20min biking back (about 8 miles round trip)

I know I need to do more of everything especially lats and traps.

My back is basically too disgusting to post. Tiny lats, and without covering my love handles it looks disgusting. Seems like a lot of my fat is stored in my lower back

Inb4 making fun of my lack of body hair
I have high estrogen and literally didn't get pubes till 15 I'm already unlucky enough.
>>
you have no dignity
>>
>>40562901
You're not skinny fat, OP. You're strong. Mirin your big shoulders.
>>
>>40562946
You have gyno though
>>
>>40562901
Do SS and cut
>>
File: Progress.jpg (441KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Progress.jpg
441KB, 2048x1536px
>>40562978
im not doing ss, i did a "dirty bulking" meme a while back and convinced myself eating shit and working out for like 15mins on a shitty universal machine at home was enough. It didn't have much for delts (except butterfly), not much for lats (pulldown only went to 114 and was too fat for pullups), nothing for abs (i neglected those and rarely even did situps), and nothing forlegs but a leg raise lever which i refused to do because i saw it was dangerous somewhere.

I've lost 20lbs between Dec28,2016 and Feb15,2017, but have been cheaitng on my diet a bit and only lost 1 or 2 lbs since Feb15, just recently got back to being strict.

was 5'7 185 now 165 (wavers)
heres a progress pic between then. took the first pic at a weird angle for god knows why so i ended up having to take the others from the same to match. my gyno doesn't look as bad in the last two because my shoulders have naturally been going back from lifting, especially when i do chest/shoulders and do dips.

>>40562961
yeah recently went to a doctor and she aknowledged it was real gyno not all just fat (of course some was but I did have real gyno too) and told me literally not to worry about it because it's normal
BECAUSE IT'S NORMAL
IT'S NORMAL TO EAT MCDONALDS ALL THE TIME DOESN'T MEAN ITS GOOD DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T DISGUSTING

>>40562946
>Mirin your big shoulders.
actually thank you i did notice some progress, been working them insanely hard. went from only being able to ohp a preset 60lbs barbell thing to being able to ohp 115lbs (doing the math it's .8888pl8 but i just say .75 until i can get to 1pl8)

>>40562923
absolutely true. I saw this shit and i was infuriated, came here for an affirmation or a negation of my skinnyfat status. I'd literally rather be fat with muscle than skinnyfat.
I'm gonna post a few back pics but my phone died during taking so it'll be a bit to charge
>>
>>40563128
Nice brah, good progress, keep up and you'll look sick without all the fat, sucks you're a manlet though. If you're still young you should think about taking growth hormones.
>>
File: PicsArt_03-02-03.19.55.jpg (648KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-02-03.19.55.jpg
648KB, 1024x1024px
>>40563176
Been 5'7 since 16, now 19
Growth plates have most definitely fused.
Did a lot of drugs in my teens which is probably why I have gyno and am a manlet in the first place
Thanks tho for the compliment, i look a lot better in comparison but still look like shit in general
>>40563128
Here's the back pics. My back is insanely weak and I store a lot of fat in my lower back so I look like a fucking blob
The * starred pic i'm squatting down a bit in to stay in frame so my ass is sticking out
>>
>>40562640
bump i need affirmation or negation
>>
>>40562901
you're just fat bruv
>>
>>40562640
you're fucking weak stfu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.