[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get back on SS? I did SS for to the point where I couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1488291004747.jpg (37KB, 564x428px)
1488291004747.jpg
37KB, 564x428px
Should I get back on SS? I did SS for to the point where I couldn't progress anymore, likely because I wasn't eating much during that time, and had pretty shitty lifts as well, I decided I was going to bulk now and have been doing the Texas method for a month or so now, but I feel like I can progress much more each session. Am I just being too confident here /fit/? or should I actually just go back to SS?
Current stats are
61kg
155cm(pls)
Bench: 60x5
Squat:77.5 x5
Deadlift:110x5
OHP: 37.5x5
>>
File: 1484753042883.jpg (66KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
1484753042883.jpg
66KB, 960x533px
>>40562125
>I did SS
>I wasn't eating much
no, you didn't do SS
you excercised and wanted abs

> I decided I was going to bulk now and have been doing the Texas method
READ
THE
FUCKING
BOOK

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>40562125
your lifts are way too advanced forr SS mate
>>
>>40562145
Forgot, to mention, I started off as a fat fug, so yeah I did try to lose the weight by not eating much as well during the time I started SS.
>>
>>40562201
Honestly do whatever you want. If you want to do SS, do SS. If you don't - don't.
>>
>>40562217
But one is probably more efficient to do if I'm still at a beginner stage right?
>>
>>40562779
If only there was a book to read on this subject.
>>
Why the fuck is my benching so low when my OHP is much higher than yours
>>
>>40562779
If you care about efficiency you won't get far in the training world. I can unearth the methods that made Klokov into Klokov and give them to you but you will fail with them. Do you know why? Because you are set on doing Starting Strength.

Just do what you want to do. If you want to do SS just do it for a couple of months as it is written in the book. If you don't want to do it - the find something else that peaks your interest.

>>40564110
Because for you the OHP isn't a good accessory for the bench but the bench is a good accessory for the OHP. This means your delts are strong so the problem could be in your lack of direct pec and triceps work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.