[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHq bKFGyCdQ So, the only r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: b-x-r.jpg (56KB, 604x270px) Image search: [Google]
b-x-r.jpg
56KB, 604x270px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHqbKFGyCdQ

So, the only reason you feel so "repulsed" by fatness is because of the way it's portrayed in popular media. You've been conditioned your whole life to think that fat equals ugly, and that has had a profound impact on your lifestyle. How does it feel knowing you've wasted thousands of hours, possibly days, of your life slaving away at the gym because of an idea the MSM planted in your head?

[spoiler]I know most of you won't be able to admit it to yourselves right away, but let this sink in for a few days and then come back to me[/spoiler]
>>
Are you implying fat people aren't disgusting
>>
You've got that backwards, buddy. The media portrays fatties as repulsive because they are
>>
>>40562089
Voluptuous men and women were the universal standard of beauty across all classical civilizations up until the Industrial Revolution
>>
>>40562110
Voluptuous =/= fat
>>
>>40562025
You understand so little my friend.
((MSM)) promote unhealthy lifestyle -> Shame fat people -> praise fit people -> promote healthy lifestyle -> praise people of all size( note how fat is no used)

In all of those steps they are selling something. Depending on where you are
You will always be victim of The ((MSM)). The only way of breaking that is to decide for yourself. If you dont like fat people, thats ok! If you do, thats ok too! But it needs to be you who decide. Not someone else.
>>
>>40562110
well last time I checked the industrial revolution was in the 1800s and its LITERALLY THE CURRENT YEAR so..
>>
Keep in mind that george soros the jewish friend has a lot of spare money that he could spend on shills next time you reply to one of these treads lads :^)
>>
File: 1444897404008.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444897404008.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>40562025
>>
File: 1488169758901.png (235KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488169758901.png
235KB, 900x700px
>>40562110
>>40562025
>>
>>40562184
>everyone who disagrees with me is paid by Soros
An Alt-right guide to political discussion
>>
>>40562025
>So, the only reason you feel so "repulsed" by fatness is because of the way it's portrayed in popular media. You've been conditioned your whole life to think that fat equals ugly, and that has had a profound impact on your lifestyle. How does it feel knowing you've wasted thousands of hours, possibly days, of your life slaving away at the gym because of an idea the MSM planted in your head?
Slowpoke.

Iirc, the real hysterical fat hate started somewhere in the 00s - the 80s and 90s, from what I remember, didn't look extremely kindly on fatties, but they weren't literally hated like today.

Seeing as most of you are underage, it fits like a glove.

t. oldfag
>>
File: 1467801627660.jpg (2MB, 850x7691px) Image search: [Google]
1467801627660.jpg
2MB, 850x7691px
>>40562110
{you}
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.