[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels thread (fit related) Only good feels itt Get in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: feelsgoodman.jpg (26KB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
26KB, 330x270px
Good feels thread (fit related)

Only good feels itt

Get in here and tell us how your week is going /fit/

I'm recently back in the gym after 2 weeks being violently ill, feels good to be back

Also today

> First day in new school (I teach elementary school)
> Say hello to kid
> "Hello anon you look like you have strong muscles"
> Mfw as I one hand press a kid to the sky later that day
>>
Blocked my ex on snapchat. We tried staying friends but it just didn't work. I felt so good when I did it but a few hours later I'm kinda regretting it. It wasn't a messy breakup, and she's a good girl, but we got into an argument this morning and I said fuck it and blocked her. I know it was the right thing to do but idk, "buyers remorse" I guess.

Started out as a good feel tho!
>>
>>40561505
> tfw OP gets arrested for "diddling kids"
>>
File: sad.jpg (29KB, 640x480px)
sad.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>40561543
Same thing with my ex but didn't block just stopped talking to her. But life must move on and so forth my gains shall dramatically increase!
>>
>>40561505
don't diddle kids, you mustn't diddle kids
older than my wife, older than my daughter
>>
File: dontfeeltardy.jpg (80KB, 600x400px)
dontfeeltardy.jpg
80KB, 600x400px
>>40561505

Left my phone charging at home all day yesterday while I was at my employment.

>didn't really care / miss anything

Had a crap load of beers last night and a burger.

>woke up at 10 am, in gym by 10:45 am , vitamins and other pill feel good

Gorgeous weather, windows open, going to employment in about 45 mins.

>have grass fed beef waiting for me for dinner

>broke no-fap after one day.
>>
>OP admitting to touching kids
>>
>>40561505
Gained like 3 kilos in 1 month. Shits cray cray after i started doing every compound workout and went to gym every DAY. Lifts improved, feeling strong brahs
>>
>>40561505
Had a good session at the gym today. Was sweating like a motherfucker. Felt so focused and full of energy. Shit was cash as fuckk
>>
>>40561505
>dyel
>gym bully is a dick to everyone
>reps your pr in front of you as a joke
>vet and swole as fuck so untouchable
>lifting one night
>there too
>ready to leave early
>dickbro is screaming while deadlifts
>gym done with his shit
>other vet bro stands up
>tells guy to calm down
>dickbro shoves him
>vetbro swings
>WAN PUUUUUUNNNNCCCCHHH
>falls like towers
>dickbro silent at gym now
>gym at peace
>>
>>40561505
I can't get over a girl I like, the worst part is I am 21. I am apathetic to everything and the gym is the only thing I like doing in my life. My degree is boring, my part-time job is annoying and I rarely see my friends who don't bother calling me unless I organise a night out.
>>
>>40562580
>>40562614
>>40562635

Lol don't be stupid. This is literally what elementary school is, kids wanna arm wrestle, sit on my lap, and all kinds of bullshit lol. Kids are actually fun to be around unlike you, sorry you live in a country you can't look at someone for more than 3s before you're sexually assaulting someone
>>
Got mired in a lecture today. I had to stand up to let a guy pass and I caught a girl behind me checking out my ass and crotch while I was pulling down my shirt.
I think it was a mire because her neighbor started laughing and said "omg stop it *insert girls name*"
>>
File: 1369290204059.gif (608KB, 350x350px)
1369290204059.gif
608KB, 350x350px
>started lifting 8 months ago
>go to doctors check-up
>get to part where they ask about physical activity
>'let's see.. obviously weightlifting'
>tfw first mire is from doc-senpai
>>
>>40562736
I'd be careful OP, it's harmless fun, but single mom's are a fucking cancer when it comes to that shit. You might be lucky and have it differently, but I'd still be very careful, especially with the sitting on lap part.
>>
>go on a dating site too fool around

>get matched with some cute girl, nerdy glasses, shorter black straight hair, thicc with dat ass

>looks your typical western wanna be copy cat liberal leftist

>actually start talking to her, says she is here just for memes, goes to hs and plans to get degree in biology

>we talk about our favourite movies says she likes Mr Nobody, Inception, Interstellar, donnie darko, memento all that reddit tier movies which I also enjoy

>she does yoga, hates hookups and didnt laugh when I threw the netflix and chill "joke"

DISCLAIMER ITS GETTING SERIOUS

>says I am really cute

>we come to the topic of star wars

>being pol fagg I tell her that I enjoyed the old ones, but new ones are so shit with their political corretnes and muh white people blame, i literally wrote this

>she said she agrees and she also hates this new white guilt movement WTF.JPEG

>i wrote her "I like you" as a joke, she writes back " I like me too, lol" DENIED!

>we start talking politics, says she supports Trump, hates Hillary with passion and dislikes Bernie cuz he is a liar

>we set up a drinking date where we gonna disscuss politics

Should I go for it or not? First of all I am year older than her, college freshman but I feel she is type of girl who is not good for shy and autistic people, literally too smart and she will kill any pathetic game I start.

I kinda feel sad, finnaly found a women whos good but I am literally not worthy for her, she deserves way better

Not sure is this a good feel or bad one
>>
>>40562918
Jesus lad don't cuck yourself it's pathetic. If you want something then just take it. Why can't you just pull a stupid fucking face and be happy about what you have
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.