[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /fit/, here's my problem i am 19 years old, i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 11ins.png (656KB, 594x538px) Image search: [Google]
11ins.png
656KB, 594x538px
hello /fit/, here's my problem
i am 19 years old, i've been weightlifitng for almost 3 years, my lifts are 225x5 bench, 308x3 squat, 390x2 conventional deadlift. i am long past puberty and all ive got out of it is acne. literally. i am short, ive got shitty face (especially jaw) and my penis is 4inches when erect, also has small girth. my hands, limbs and feet are thin. i have almost no facial hair (i don't need to shave at all). i am looking to start my first cycle, but my main goal would be to increase my masculinity, not necessarilly add a lot of muscle. in case you ask, my test level are at 600ng/dL, so normal. opinons? what would be good compound and dosage to start? i know about pct and such
>>
>>40561297
i dont think steroids exactly make your dick bigger
>>
File: decabruce.jpg (67KB, 700x346px) Image search: [Google]
decabruce.jpg
67KB, 700x346px
>>40561297

You're a freaking TEENager. Why do you want to mess yourself up chemically so soon ?

Spend money on quality food, not drugs.

>sheeeeeeesh
>>
Its possible that you are still growing anon, especially if you started growing late.

Wait a few years lad.
>>
>>40561903
because im genetically fucked when it comes to looks which makes my social life a pain.
>>
>>40561927
thank you for words of comfort, i really do appreciate them. however, i do not believe my face or height is going to change in a positive way without chemical intervention :(
>>
>>40561932
I feel like you are going to abuse the steroids because of that reason and ruin your social life even more.
>>
>>40561965
then what shall i do if im short and ugly and cant make any social gains no matter how i try and how i care for my body. living is painful atm
>>
>19
>long past puberty
"No"
>>
>>40561992
Read philosophy and study it. Pursue happiness.
Find some hobby. I'm sorry you didn't win a genetic lottery. But you are going to ignore it, and move on and accept it. Drugs will ruin your life even more.
There are women out there who honestly do not care about size at all, believe it or not. They are rare, but they are there. Although it sounds crazy, you could find a fat lover. What I would do is make her hit the gym and have her lose weight. It'll take time to fix her but she will still love you in the end.
>>
>>40562030
>There are women out there who honestly do not care about size at all, believe it or not. They are rare, but they are there. Although it sounds crazy, you could find a fat lover. What I would do is make her hit the gym and have her lose weight. It'll take time to fix her but she will still love you in the end.
so youre basically telling me that i should lower my standards and hit on girls i dont like? i might have not won genetic lottery but im not a beta cuck faggot, sry
>>
>>40561297
>i am looking to start my first cycle, but my main goal would be to increase my masculinity

if you think steroids increase masculinity, you should probably kill yourself instead
>>
>>40562338
i consider the former
>>
>>40562319
Yes, I am telling you to lower your standards to the people who are on your level or lower.
The reason being is that the people who are higher than your shouldn't have to lower their standards to date you. They could make the same argument to you.
You can hit on cuties all day, but don't expect them to date you.
>>
>>40561297
well, it will make you look more muscular, so start it, do it well, then save for some surgeries, after a jaw surgery, maybe a eyebrow lifting (you probably have lazy eyes too) it will give you a confidence boost, so you don't mind being a manlet anymore
>>
>>40561297
bro, just please do this one thing for me, when you go on cycle, start jelqing, and report back here if you get considerable results, thanks.
>>
I mean roids aren't gonna help you get out of manlet mode mate. You should prolly just do SRS and become a sexy trap. Report back when you do !
>>
>>40562338
>getting bigger, stronger, faster, and more energetic doesn't increase masculinity
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.