[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these people just totally irredeemable? > Morbidly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Are these people just totally irredeemable?

> Morbidly obese mother-of-two who weighs nearly 700lbs says shopping for junk food with her boyfriend is 'ROMANTIC' because it is the only time they get to do something together

> 23 years old

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4272682/700lb-mom-shops-junk-food-boyfriend.html
>>
>>40560526
It lives in my state. I want it to die.
>>
>>40560526
23 years old! That can't be possible, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!
>>
>>40560526
How much money is that in a month?
>>
>>40560526
how much does a person have to eat to become like nicole?
>>
>>40560676
drink a gallon of milk per day and you will look like her in 6 months
>>
>>40560676
probably cheap pastry treats that are loaded with calories for 4-5000 calories a day.
>>
The human body never ceases to amaze me. It is simply astounding how a human being like this can continue to live.
>>
>>40560526
she has morphed into one big tit.
and she is balding.
can't imagine she has a great life. sad.
>>
>>40560526
Daily reminder that women live life on easy mode. Even this disgusting pig has reproduced, while /fit/ autists jerk off alone and cry.
>>
>>40560526
I actively hate this person
I can find more sympathetic things to think about fucking Hitler than this waste of flesh
>>
>23
>mother of two
People who have children that young are trash and you known it just by the fact that it means they barely have an education.
>>
>>40560526
> her boyfriend

what the fuck who would lower themselves so much
>>
>>40561401
There are people attracted to fucking floor tiles
>>
would love to see a photo of her before she got fat
>>
what happens if i eat +5000 kcal but lift heavy things?
>>
>>40561452
She's probably never not been fat
>>
>>40561457

you will get fat
fat people have to carry their extra body weight all day long, yet they are still fat
>>
>>40561417
Hey leave tilebro alone. At least he keeps his folders organized.
>>
>>40561452

Article says she was 400 lbs at 16, so I bet there ain't one
>>
>23
>two kids
she looks fucking 50 jesus christ
>>
Jokes on you, she lift more than you.
Like 550 pounds easy all day long every day.
>>
I hope the guy leaves or gets fucking shot and this woman fucking starves to death in front of her children because she can't do anything by herself
>>
>>40560526
Where Can i watch the episode?
>>
so.. how fat do I have to be to be qualified disabled?

Like, I legit just want to get payed to stream and play video games while eating government cheese
>>
>>40560526
Christ. Well maybe being on this show will lead her to get help. Unlikely though as being morbidly obese pays more in terms of reality TV show appearances than being fit.
>>
>>40560526
Why do they call it a weight loss struggle if nobody is even trying to lose weight? Like bitch it ain't a struggle you are literally struggling to maintain that weight.
>>
File: 1488346876803.png (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488346876803.png
92KB, 500x500px
>>40561350
god damn it
>>
>>40562019
It's a struggle because they feel bad when they're constantly stuffing their face
>>
File: IMG_1058.jpg (55KB, 680x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
55KB, 680x493px
>>40561350
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.