[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18.5yo >180cm >74kg >17% bodyfat (unsure, best guess)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>18.5yo
>180cm
>74kg
>17% bodyfat (unsure, best guess)
>Upper body: untrained
>Lower body: can probably still squat 80kg at least, can deadlift 90kg for 3 for certain

Used to be at novice stats in October, went through some real shit and was out of action for a long time, only just returning to the gym now

Planning to bulk at 110% TDEE (400g carbs, 135g protons, 47g fat) for 98 days, then cut for 85 until September

Will be following balconybrah's meme routine, will post next

Aiming to add around 3.5kg of lean mass and drop to 13% bodyfat for september

Now, please tell me why i'm a deluded DYEL who will make no gains (not being sarcastic)

also my arms are stuck bent like that because i went back to the gym for the first time a couple of days ago and now theyre stiff as fuck
>>
balconybrah's meme routine
>>
bump

some more questions
>Is it reasonable to gain 0.4kg a week?
>Is it reasonable to cut at 0.4kg a week?
>Roughly how much lean mass a week would I lose cutting at 0.4kg/week?
>Is my plan to bulk now good, or should I cut?
>>
>>40559896
0.4kg not in muscle mass, unless youre a real real starter and go hardcore.
0.4kg fat is only 3600kcal, so 500kcal a day. quite easy.
if you lift and only eat protein, about grams twice your weight in kilo, you might gain.
cut for summerbody, bulk for maximasing gains. But if you watch your diet, both can happen
>>
>>40559954
Was assuming that roughly, 0.4kg of weight gain would be split into around 0.24kg of lean muscle and 0.16kg of fat. Is this unreasonable?
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>40559816
>>40559896
>Now, please tell me why i'm a deluded DYEL who will make no gains (not being sarcastic)

You will, if anything your expectations and goals are ridiculously low

>>40559824
This is the part that doesn't make sense- doing a hypertrophy focused bro split and 6 days a week makes zero sense as a beginner and I have no idea why you chose that. A full day and routine dedicated to curls? What the fuck is this monstrosity?

You should focus on strength and full body for at least the first 6 months.

>Is it reasonable to gain 0.4kg a week?
At 10% over TDEE? No. That'd equate to 20kg in your first year which is pretty stupid, nevermind possible.

>Is it reasonable to cut at 0.4kg a week?
Yes, but why the fuck are you worrying about cutting before lifting?

>Roughly how much lean mass a week would I lose cutting at 0.4kg/week?
Read the sticky. Depends entirely on your diet, routine and TDEE etc

>Is my plan to bulk now good, or should I cut?
Stop getting caught in memery and lift at 10-20% above TDEE for 6 months on any good beginner routine. You're overcomplicating things and headed for retardation as a result.
>>
>>40560026
>>Is it reasonable to gain 0.4kg a week?
>At 10% over TDEE? No. That'd equate to 20kg in your first year which is pretty stupid, nevermind possible.

What would be a reasonable rate of weight gain at 110% TDEE?
>>
>>40560059
10%

Stop doing math homework and start lifting
>>
>>40560096
I'm just trying to work out a good timeframe for a bulk/cut cycle before my situation changes in september man

I'll hold at 110% and see what my weight gain is
>>
>>40560114
>I'm just trying to work out a good timeframe for a bulk/cut cycle
Bulk until you reach desired weight and looks. The end. If you fuck up, cut until you're where you should've been.

Stop trying to over complicate things.
>>
>>40560153
overcomplicating things is my best lift
>>
>>40559816
>Lower body: can probably still squat 80kg at least, can deadlift 90kg for 3 for certain
so untrained as well gotcha :)
>>
>>40559816
>also my arms are stuck bent like that because i went back to the gym for the first time a couple of days ago and now theyre stiff as fuck
y..you did stretch right??like after your workout anon???
>>
>>40560599
n-no
i've never needed to stretch before, i've never had first-day DOMS this bad either
>>
File: file.png (36KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
36KB, 633x758px
>>40560587
s-shut up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.